PG
GTDMay 6
Collin Gillespie
G
OFSOct 1
Vlatko Cancar
SF
OFSAug 1

You can wear them down, but 4 days off until game 3 is complete bullschit.

Aa noted by @gophersfan its 3 and not 4 days and I’m pretty sure, since they play tonight, tomorrow is considered as a travel day, as they’re likely not flying out after the game/press/showering/eating etc…tonight

IMG_4460.jpeg

Aa noted by @gophersfan its 3 and not 4 days and I’m pretty sure, since they play tonight, tomorrow is considered as a travel day, as they’re likely not flying out after the game/press/showering/eating etc…tonight

View attachment 31332
Semantics I guess, but time between game 2 and game 3 is 3 days and 18 hours. Understand tomorrow is travel but they should be playing Thursday. Maybe waiting for the other series' to catch up.

View attachment 31332
Ok, 3 days then.

The tip-offs are basically 96 hours apart and if you do the math......oh, nevermind!

Semantics I guess, but time between game 2 and game 3 is 3 days and 18 hours. Understand tomorrow is travel but they should be playing Thursday. Maybe waiting for the other series' to catch up.

I wouldn’t really consider needing a travel day when they’ll take a 2 hr private flight home after the game tonight.

Not really, as all the travel and loading and loading unloading of their gear is a process in and of itself, it’s frickin exhausting. Ask anyone who has traveled and had to manage/setup for a booth at a conference, it’s a teeny bit more involved than loading the fam into the SUV for a trip to the Dells😉

I was at a conference in Santa Monica @ the JW Marriott and the Warriors were in town staying at the same hotel and the amount of stuff they transported into the hotel was ridiculous, it included their own fitness and video equipment as you can imagine they’re not hanging out in the hotel fitness ot hooking up an HMI cable to the TV.

Lastly, you’re talking about a multi-million dollar entertainment product, so the producer of said product, the NBA, wants to do all it can to ensure it’s of the highest quality possible😃

Not really, as all the travel and loading and loading unloading of their gear is a process in and of itself, it’s frickin exhausting. Ask anyone who has traveled and had to manage/setup for a booth at a conference, it’s a teeny bit more involved than loading the fam into the SUV for a trip to the Dells😉

I was at a conference in Santa Monica @ the JW Marriott and the Warriors were in town staying at the same hotel and the amount of stuff they transported into the hotel was ridiculous, it included their own fitness and video equipment as you can imagine they’re not hanging out in the hotel fitness ot hooking up an HMI cable to the TV.

Lastly, you’re talking about a multi-million dollar entertainment product, so the producer of said product, the NBA, wants to do all it can to ensure it’s of the highest quality possible😃
All well and good, but if that was the case, why not 4 (3) days between all playoff games. Rest of the series is basically every other day. Reason has to be TV request or letting other series catch- up.

The baby was born this morning. That means she went into labor yesterday.

Is he even rested enough to play? The guy was probably upnall night.

He'll have no energy.

All well and good, but if that was the case, why not 4 (3) days between all playoff games. Rest of the series is basically every other day. Reason has to be TV request or letting other series catch- up.

One poster said it was 4 games and another said it was 3 and I concurred with the latter and subsequently provided possible reasons why.

It could be because it’s part of the CBA or that they’re gone for two games vs. one or for you reasons ot a combination of several; no one knows unless they have official word from the NBA. If it’s so important to you, communicate with the NBA and ask them.

If your objective is to prove me wrong and say you bested me, so be it ⭐

One poster said it was 4 games and another said it was 3 and I concurred with the latter and subsequently provided possible reasons why.

It could be because it’s part of the CBA or that they’re gone for two games vs. one or for you reasons ot a combination of several; no one knows unless they have official word from the NBA. If it’s so important to you, communicate with the NBA and ask them.

If your objective is to prove me wrong and say you bested me, so be it ⭐
Not that big a deal. It's only sports. Just think the rational that it is 3 days and 18 hours between games is because of all the stuff they haul around is a bit of a stretch.

Not a big deal. If you look at all my posts you'll see I'm very low key.

Peace!

Not that big a deal. It's only sports. Just think the rational that it is 3 days and 18 hours between games is because of all the stuff they haul around is a bit of a stretch.

Not a big deal. If you look at all my posts you'll see I'm very low key.

Peace!

✌️

Rudy will arrive for the 4th qtr. in dramatic fashion. He will be called for four quick fouls but block the last-second shot by Denver to secure victory for the Wolves.

With the rough weather across the middle of the country, including high winds in Denver, Rudy might not make it until the 4th quarter.

I wonder if Jokic would sit out game 2 of the conference semis for the birth of his child.

Well, the Wolves had a chance to put Denver in a huge hole. Now, the Wolves gave them a free win.

You can't give away free games and expect to win a series in the playoffs.

Well, the Wolves had a chance to put Denver in a huge hole. Now, the Wolves gave them a free win.

I remember a time, about 6 weeks ago, where the Wolves only lost to Denver by 3 without Rudy, KAT, and Naz.

But sure, throw in the towel before the game even starts.

Kind of an FU to the organization to sit out one of the most important games in franchise history.

And before people pile on me.....there's a reason why pro-athletes get paid ridiculous amounts of money. Plan better. It's silly that this is even happening right now.

If the Timberwolves get the calls the Knicks are getting tonight the win should be in the bag.

Please tell me you are the resident sarcastic guy

Top Bottom