All Things 2015 NCAA Tournament Thread

Montrezl napped his way through the 2nd half. Couldn't happen to a better guy.

Beating Izzo in OT isn't that hard Dad....

.<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1tWmyPMf3wU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Down year for the Big 10 though. How's that Big 12 doing?

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Those Duke uniforms are terrible. They look like real cheap uni's we used to wear in 7th grade basketball.

Why even have your names across the back if you can't read them unless you're within 5 feet?

Does anyone else think Winslow is Duke's best player and NBA prospect?

Okafor is a little weak, small for center, and not very athletic. Although he is very skilled. Taller players and athletic players of similar size give Okafor major problems. He looks like a classic tweener to me.

I would rather have Towns, Russell, Mudiay, or Winslow if I were the Wolves.

Okafor is a little weak, small for center, and not very athletic. Although he is very skilled. Taller players and athletic players of similar size give Okafor major problems. He looks like a classic tweener to me.

yes, winslow is legit. he doesn't get the headlines that the apple valley grad and okafor get, but he's the best player right now.

I know I will never buy a Buick after their non-stop ads this tournament.

That's really the bottom line this year. Every year there's one ad campaign that makes you never buy their product again in your or your children's lifetime.

yes, winslow is legit. he doesn't get the headlines that the apple valley grad and okafor get, but he's the best player right now.

Well, as of March 26th, he's listed as the #5 pick in the mock draft by NBA draft.net so I would say that he's getting plenty of respect.

That's really the bottom line this year. Every year there's one ad campaign that makes you never buy their product again in your or your children's lifetime.

Even though the chick in the commercial is pretty cute, the Southwest commercials are getting pretty old too.

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Several of those Buick commercials were playing in last year's tournament. And the newer ones...they've kept the same song.

Winslow is now playing as Duke's best player. He probably has moved into the top 5. He won't get drafted before Okafor. Okafor is hardly undersized at 6-11 275 with a 7-5 wingspan. I think Towns at Kentucky is a better prospect now though. Okafor is similar to Cousins in size, great post game, not a great athlete or defender. Towns has a complete package. The wolves need a big man more than a guard or wing.

Winslow is now playing as Duke's best player. He probably has moved into the top 5. He won't get drafted before Okafor. Okafor is hardly undersized at 6-11 275 with a 7-5 wingspan. I think Towns at Kentucky is a better prospect now though. Okafor is similar to Cousins in size, great post game, not a great athlete or defender. Towns has a complete package. The wolves need a big man more than a guard or wing.

I think Okafor is shorter than that. He gives up a few inches to guys listed at 7'. Towns appears to be a legit 6-11, although he is a little hunched. Would your opinion on Okafor change if he is indeed 6-10?

Top Bottom