All Things 2015 NCAA Tournament Thread

Purdue 4-36 on 3 point shots. Helen Keller would have a better percentage. The shooting behind the arc has been absolutely pathetic. The only kid I've seen stroke it was from North Florida.

I take it you missed Bryce Alford.

Crazy finish LSU vs. NC State. LSU was up 62-48, missed like 8 straight free throws at the end. End up losing 66-65.

"He has so much torque he can't control it" great comment regarding Tyler Harvey from Kevin Harlan.

If anyone is watching Eastern Washington vs Georgetown, the refs just blew literally the worst no-call I've ever seen. GU player slaps the EWU ballhandler across the chest, then flexes over him and walks away while the ref helps the guy up. EWU player called for the travel, not even a common foul for the GU player. Just infuriating, and GU went on a huge run afterwards as they ramped up the physicality and the refs continued to not call a damned thing. Just atrocious. And it happened literally 8 feet in front of a ref!

And Iowa State fans would be doing the trolling if Iowa was upset.

And Iowa fans would be doing the trolling if Nebraska was upset.

And Nebraska fans would be doing the trolling if Iowa was upset.

And Iowa fans would be doing the trolling if Minnesota was upset.

And Minnesota fans would be doing the trolling if Wisconsin was upset.

--------------------------------------------------------

Great regular season Big XII

What stings is that the lowly state of Iowa has (had) 3 teams in the dance and here we sit with our thumbs up our ass*s.

What stings is that the lowly state of Iowa has (had) 3 teams in the dance and here we sit with our thumbs up our ass*s.

With only one D1 school in the state, it's the U or nothing. It'd be neat if there was a mid major or even a low level MN team to root for.

That's exactly the issue. They tell us over and over how they don't have to be cheerleaders for the local teams. 2 things:

1. That doesn't mean you have to rip them and belittle them constantly either.

2. This crap with Miles and Hoiberg is hypocritical and looks even worse.

God, PA sucks.

Add Barriero to the list. Yesterday he was just falling all over himself praising Larry Brown/SMU even though he's yet to do anything relevant there other than recruit lots of *'s. No mention of us beating them. His sidekick then mentions that Brown has already been in trouble for NCAA violations (no idea if that's true), and he just laughs it off like "yeah boys will be boys!" But he still takes cheap shots at the U for a 20 year old academic scandal... just infuriating.

Woohoo! Another day of bad basketball with entertaining endings being labeled as great basketball!

And I'll watch every minute I can!

Hip hip! Bricked jumpers!

Woohoo! Another day of bad basketball with entertaining endings being labeled as great basketball!

And I'll watch every minute I can!

Hip hip! Bricked jumpers!

Nobody's putting a gun to your head, dude.

Tuttle of UNI - where can we get a player like that?

Nah, EE and Tuttle were different years.

But, the Gophers simply saw Tuttle because they were watching Oglesby and Uthoff.

which also means uw saw him, iowa saw him, iowa state saw him and more.

Tuttle is a 4th-year senior, class of 2011. Eliason was class of 2010.

Tuttle was a relatively early commit to UNI. He got some late interest from some of the bigger boys (not sure if MN was one or not), but Tuttle told the bigger boys he was firm to UNI.

Former Timberwolf legend Brad Lohaus's son Wyatt plays for UNI.

I could be the next Sid Hartman.

I think Tom Crean might actually have a coronary in this very game.

Top Bottom