All Metro BB Team

Cool story. Now do wisconsin.

Never mind, I'll do it for you.

The state of wisconsin (according to 247) has 3 players signing with D1 schools.
1 is going to Duke, 1 to Nebraska and 1 to Louisville.

Ohio puts out a lot of talent. They have 8 people signing with D1 schools. 1 to Cincinnati, 1 to tOSU, and the rest leaving the state.

Virginia always puts out a lot of talent, and I would bet a lot of those kids were in their formative years when they last won a national championship. 14 players from Virginia have been signed. 2 are staying in state at James Madison and VCU.

Stop thinking this is a Minnesota thing.
Well said, only here would we btch when we go 2 for 2 on MN kids this year. Use some common sense, Basketball is not football. In the new day of the portal you are going to only be recruiting 2-3 HS kids a year. Both of this years are from MN, stupid thread and I feel stupid for even acknowledging it.

Groves with 26 points and 14 rebounds today. You probably know about Asuma who had plenty of out of state offers. Seems like pretty good MN talent.

I bet he works is way into the rotation at some next season #CardBiasBigTime

If Johnson was interested; that’s a huge miss. I love his game. Built like Mbakwe but can handle it like a wing.

Well said, only here would we btch when we go 2 for 2 on MN kids this year. Use some common sense, Basketball is not football. In the new day of the portal you are going to only be recruiting 2-3 HS kids a year. Both of this years are from MN, stupid thread and I feel stupid for even acknowledging it.
Seems as though La Velle E Neal agrees with me, according to his article in todays Sundays sports page.

Go Gopher
Row The Boat
Ski-U-Mah

Seems as though La Velle E Neal agrees with me, according to his article in todays Sundays sports page.

Go Gopher
Row The Boat
Ski-U-Mah

I liked him providing Rickert’s perspective as Ben’s former teammate and it was positive overall.

Still the article is a bit disingenuous when commenting about how out of the 25 (first, second team and honorable mention) metro players, none are coming to the U; a more correct analysis would be how many of them did we offer and not receive commitments from? We obviously didn’t offer them all and it’s lazy writing bereft of research.

I liked him providing Rickert’s perspective as Ben’s former teammate and it was positive overall.

Still the article is a bit disingenuous when commenting about how out of the 25 (first, second team and honorable mention) metro players, none are coming to the U; a more correct analysis would be how many of them did we offer and not receive commitments from? We obviously didn’t offer them all and it’s lazy writing bereft of research.
Of course it is. Why wouldn't it be. It doesn't fit the Gopherhole narrative. LOL

Top Bottom