ALFORD BUNDERS BURRIS CARUFEL WILLS

draftnik2

Reaction score
Dom Alford
Chris Bunders
DJ Burris
Matt Carufel
Jeff Wills

I'm looking forward to seeing my projected starting five DOMINATE next season and make us forget about today... :clap:

Dom Alford
Chris Bunders
DJ Burris
Matt Carufel
Jeff Wills

I'm looking forward to seeing my projected starting five DOMINATE next season and make us forget about today... :clap:
^^^^^^

Your joking right?? If this is our starting o-line (which it looks like it will be) I don't plan to see any major changes from last year...same fruit loop side show offense.

This will be an improved line. Time and experience should work in our favor here.

This will be an improved line. Time and experience should work in our favor here.

+1
Time and experience and Tim Davis, a proven o-line coach who has sent linemen to NFL. He hasn't had much talent to work with yet. Taking a bunch of mediocre linemen and pumping them up to 300 pounds doesn't make a great line - in fact it probably even makes them slower. Now he'll have some talent to work with and maybe some of those guys will be pushed aside by redshirts or freshmen.

Of course it should. You're absolutely correct. But this is GH Land, where lazy pick six passes were caused by horrible OL play and normally having three or more seconds to unload the ball is considered insufficient for a guy who deserves to be a really super QB.

This OL, which is deeper than those five, will be just fine, as you've already stated. Thanks for the common sense.

I expect Wills will be in better shape because he reportedly worked very hard last year. Alford is the guy I'm worried about. I haven't seen much, if any, improvement in his fitness since he got here. If he could commit to the strength and conditioning program, he could have a very good year.

I agree. Our o-linemen have a lot of talent, they were just WAY too big last season. If they work hard during the offseason, I think our o-line should be pretty solid.

Burris has the best bench press on the team. I would think that too that Wynn, Olson andMichel will be in the mix this fall. I really think if they can get Wills stronger he could dominate.

No offense, but you can bench press all you want, but if you aren't able to move your feet it really doesn't matter.

Top Bottom