Al Golden may be in some hot water now too...

It is never good when Charles Robinson of Yahoo! is on the case. He is an outstanding reporter and has busted open several big scandals over the years. This certainly does not look good for Golden.

Never was interested in Edsall but thought Golden was a nice fit for Gopher job. Accusations do not look good for him.

Never was interested in Edsall but thought Golden was a nice fit for Gopher job. Accusations do not look good for him.

I'm with ButchNashGuy. I was hoping for Golden to be our next coach. I'm not defending him, because I think what's happening at Miami is clearly a set of violations that will merit considerable punishment, but I wouldn't be surprised if these kinds of things happened to some degree at most big-time programs.

Take away the pretty boy gel in his hair and the GQ suit and tie on the sideline and compare resumes between Kill and Golden prior to their respective moves. We did just as good as Miami, some might argue better.

I thought Edsall would be an equivalent to Mason here and two years ago that was fine with me.

Miami is almost a lock for the death penalty. I say this for three reason. First, this investigation was done by Mr. Robinson and in the past, at least, he has been a no BS good investigative reporter. Second, the NCAA would love to utilize the death penalty again to demonstrate that they are serious about enforcement. Third, Miami is a defenseless target. They do not have 10's of thousands of influential graduates around the country.

I hate the NCAA, but in my opinion this is a dead certain lock.

At least now we have the Miami situation to hash over for awhile now that the PSU edict from the NCAA has been delivered.

What should the NCAA do about Miami?

At least now we have the Miami situation to hash over for awhile now that the PSU edict from the NCAA has been delivered.

What should the NCAA do about Miami?

the "NCAA Special" will be servd...vacated wins, loss of Scollys, bowl ban....oh no, how will they ever recover???

the downside is nothing compared to the upside, the "precident" from the NCAA is an open door to skirt the rules.

Top Bottom