Aidan Bouman

Gophergrandpa

Reaction score
Aidan Bouman, from Buffalo, MN, who chose Iowa State in 2020, just entered the transfer portal. Rated 0.8726 coming out of HS. Measures in at 6’6”, 250. Apparently down the depth chart a ways. Interesting to see where he ends up.

Live look at Glenn Caruso keeping one hand on binoculars to keep tabs on the whereabouts of Aidan, and the other hand on his burner cellphone pocket stacked with the numbers of UST boosters.

630.jpg

Can he follow his old man by going the D.II route to the pros?

Aidan Bouman, from Buffalo, MN, who chose Iowa State in 2020, just entered the transfer portal. Rated 0.8726 coming out of HS. Measures in at 6’6”, 250. Apparently down the depth chart a ways. Interesting to see where he ends up.
Future Gopher tight end?

Future Gopher tight end?
He runs like a 5.3 forty, he has put on like 40 pounds since HS. He is a pocket passer, large version of Morgan, he is a larger version of the QB that transferred to Rice.

Would think a Dakota school or otherwise MVFC would make sense for him.

Jacob Clark - Missouri St
Zach Annexstad - Illinois St

Would think a Dakota school or otherwise MVFC would make sense for him.

Jacob Clark - Missouri St
Zach Annexstad - Illinois St
He appears to be of the same mold as these guys. His Dad coached him in Buffalo, and did everything he could for him. They threw the ball 50 times a game, recruited some receivers, Welch, I believe is still at Wyoming.

Yeah, Bohl at Wyoming and now Vigen at Montana St could be possibilities as well.

He runs like a 5.3 forty, he has put on like 40 pounds since HS. He is a pocket passer, large version of Morgan, he is a larger version of the QB that transferred to Rice.
I was joking anyway. He just has the size of a tight end. I can't imagine someone like that would ever "settle" for playing tight end anyway.

I was joking anyway. He just has the size of a tight end. I can't imagine someone like that would ever "settle" for playing tight end anyway.
I saw him last winter he looks like a lineman now, really nice person. Wyoming might be a good fit.

You thinkin what I’m thinkin….Leidballs!

Todd Bouman was the center of a sexual assault investigation during the Vikings Arctic Blast charity snowmobile event about 20 years ago.
Yikes! Now I am dipping outta this thread. Not interested in getting into a legal battle with The good people family.

Top Bottom