Adam Trapp

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
Where is he now? Looks like he went to South Dakota school of Mimes but is maybe not playing anymore?

I feel like everyone wanted the gophers to offer when some B1G teams were showing interest.

Liam Robbins being a basically unrecruited 7ft high schooler made me think of Trapp.

Where is he now? Looks like he went to South Dakota school of Mimes but is maybe not playing anymore?

I feel like everyone wanted the gophers to offer when some B1G teams were showing interest.

Liam Robbins being a basically unrecruited 7ft high schooler made me think of Trapp.
Please, everyone, DO NOT go near that campus!!! You will have your ear talked off non-stop :)

Or Carson Shanks

You're correct...Carson Shanks was a reserve player on that Loyola team but didn't play much. He's now working in the UMD basketball program apparently

He's not playing anymore. Putting his efforts into engineering...very time consuming. Good for him!

Trapp always looked too big for his body. Didn't look fast at all and moved like he was in pain. Good for him being at Mines though. Shanks was a gifted rim protector and outside shooter in aau and hs ball, just never had the drive or physicality to be great. He did get decent minutes at UND before a grad transfer year at Loyalo where he hardly ever saw the floor.

I also googled his sister. Her life seems to have turned out interesting. Appears to be some sort of fetish model

Top Bottom