Actual Gopherhole Bowl Ticket Sales

Have a great time at the game. I can't go because of work. Any chance the Gopher hole contingent could sit together, and make up some signs or come up with a "gopher hole" cheer so I can tell where everyone is when I watch the game?

4 for my family and I.

GH Total: 187

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is the total I come up with. If you see a mistake, please let me know:

GoGophersRah: 4
Goldfan24: 4
Point Guard 10: 5
BleedGopher: 6
Idfm-4
homermn – 3
Buck_Buchanan 5
MplsGopherFan – 2 (+2 later)
Rescooter – 1
harley_gopher – 2
GOFUR – 2
GopherLady: 9
Supadupa: 3
Apec: 4
2nd Degree Gopher 4
fryguy22 – 6
GG07- 3
Firejumper – 2
Mulligan- 2
ButchNashGuy – 4
Maxyjr1- 1
Gopherocious- 5
dlw4gophers – 1
The Goofy Gopher – 4
MGGopher: 3
Frales. 6
LC19: 2
MNGoph79: 6
Beachgopher – 4
BilldGopher – 4
BuiltFordTough – 5
YahE – 2
xoxoemilyanne: 2
Gopher028: 2
Zales – 8
RailBaronYarr -2 (+baby)
Book – 4
It's a Pig Man!: 2
Curseislifted33 – 4
Go4: 5
Jike Spingleton – 4
FireDaveLee – 4
El Amin Fan: 5
e.bigelow: 2
LoveGold: 10
Ermomof2: 4
Ewok – 4
Old chap – 2
Mnfootballfan – 5
189 total Gopherholers (plus baby RailBaronYarr)

For those of us that cannot go, any word of the ticket office lining up a charity in Orlando to give tickets to some kids (maybe the Boys & Girls Club)? That way we can support the school selling tickets and then get a tax-deductible gift.

For those of us that cannot go, any word of the ticket office lining up a charity in Orlando to give tickets to some kids (maybe the Boys & Girls Club)? That way we can support the school selling tickets and then get a tax-deductible gift.

I believe you can donate tickets through gophersports.com. Not entirely sure where they go then but I'm sure it's a good cause.

I have a low ball bid pending for four seats on an ebay auction.

I believe you can donate tickets through gophersports.com. Not entirely sure where they go then but I'm sure it's a good cause.

I looked into it because that's what I'll be doing if I'm not able to get to Orlando. You can either donate tickets to military personnel in Orlando or to U of M students.

25mkg: 13
Total Gopherholers: 208

Ticket office said they have just 2500 left!

Gopher Bandanna Guy --> 2 tix
Gopherhole total = 210 (though it looks like Go4fan4ever might have added wrong, or missed the preceding post in his total, so it may actually be 214)

25mkg: 13
Total Gopherholers: 208

Ticket office said they have just 2500 left!

Wow we have sold 6500 in 2 days. It will slow down by next week, but I would not be surprised we ask for more from the Citrus Bowl. Friday they start selling to people without gopher points.

Citrus Bowl attendees...

4 more here. Just got flights - the expensive part; ended up on one stop flights to bring down the cost a bit...

Four more. Three generations of BarnBoys are attending with Ma BarnBoy too.

Topos = 3 tickets

243 total

For those on a budget. Rent a car to drive there (why run up your miles!), stay in a hotel (3 nights) a few miles outside of Orlando, buy upper deck ticks. $145 per person for all that!

Topos = 3 tickets

243 total

For those on a budget. Rent a car to drive there (why run up your miles!), stay in a hotel (3 nights) a few miles outside of Orlando, buy upper deck ticks. $145 per person for all that!

If you're willing to be outside Orlando take a look at Cocoa Beach. It's less than an hour from Orlando and there may be some deals. At a minimum an ocean view on gameday might be pretty nice. Can recommend the Hampton Inn for sure. Only drawback is easy access to Gophers-sponsored events in Orlando...there's the drive of course. But if that's not a priority, then something to consider.

Go Gophers!

Folks that are going to the game, are you going to wear a Gopherhole Cap or T-shirt?

Top Bottom