A view from a non-fan

GopherinPhilly

Reaction score
So, I haven't been to TCF yet...I am going to be at the Wisconsin game. Today I was watching the game with some friends (Michigan and Penn St. Fans - Ugh!) and they were just blown away at how loud and visibly excited the Gopher faithfull were today...my Penn St. friend said that TCF looked awesome and loved how close all the seats were to the field and couldn't believe how big the scoreboard was.

I am sad about the loss but couldn't be prouder of how much our new stadium and our new found voices are speaking to the world about how great Gopher football is (something I always knew).

See you all in two weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've lost my voice for a second straight week. It got pretty hyphy in there for awhile in the 2nd half. I'm sure you'll have a great time at the sconnie game. Just don't forget to wear all gold!

So, I haven't been to TCF yet...I am going to be at the Wisconsin game. Today I was watching the game with some friends (Michigan and Penn St. Fans - Ugh!) and they were just blown away at how loud and visibly excited the Gopher faithfull were today...my Penn St. friend said that TCF looked awesome and loved how close all the seats were to the field and couldn't believe how big the scoreboard was.

I am sad about the loss but couldn't be prouder of how much our new stadium and our new found voices are speaking to the world about how great Gopher football is (something I always knew).

See you all in two weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree completely. Can't wait for the Michigan St. game on Halloween night!!!

I've lost my voice for a second straight week. It got pretty hyphy in there for awhile in the 2nd half. I'm sure you'll have a great time at the sconnie game. Just don't forget to wear all gold!

No wonder I love you guys. You even use Bay Area slang. The Stadium is a beautiful thing. It'll be interesting to see when it gets ugly there come winter.

Top Bottom