A very Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to all Gopherholers!!!

Some Day...Is Coming!

Some Day...Maybe?
Reaction score
Apologize if there was already a thread started. Happy Holidays to all! Love being able to come on here and read about The Golden Gophers!!! Enjoy!

On this Christmas eve I also want to wish every one a very Merry Christmas and God's blessing to all in this coming New Year.

Go Gophers!

Merry Christmas all. Just have to gush a little about a gift because where better than here to do so. Favorite gift for a long long time. My fiances parents know I love Kill and this team and went through the trouble to hand write him a letter and he was kind enough to write back and hand sign a shirt (which regardless of what anyone says I'm going with its his sig haha) which they framed. For sure will be hanging in my man cave for life. Apparently I must show that I bleed maroon & gold pretty openly haha.

Ok end gush fest. Merry Xmas and happy holidays to all you gopher fans out there and be safe especially as you travel.

All the best for your holiday season and for 2015.

-upnorthkid

Merry Christmas all. Just have to gush a little about a gift because where better than here to do so. Favorite gift for a long long time. My fiances parents know I love Kill and this team and went through the trouble to hand write him a letter and he was kind enough to write back and hand sign a shirt (which regardless of what anyone says I'm going with its his sig haha) which they framed. For sure will be hanging in my man cave for life. Apparently I must show that I bleed maroon & gold pretty openly haha.

Ok end gush fest. Merry Xmas and happy holidays to all you gopher fans out there and be safe especially as you travel.

All the best for your holiday season and for 2015.

-upnorthkid

What a gift! A very merry Christmas indeed! You have every right to gush here...many are jealous I'm betting.

Just finished watching Mickey's Christmas Carol with my older daughter. That's what it's all about.

Peace on Earth; goodwill toward men.

Top Bottom