A recruiting nightmare!

I don't see where this is a significant pick up, he's too slow to play end and too small to play inside. This is a red shirt for sure.

When did a redshirt become a bad thing? There are 8-9 currently on the roster that are good enough to play.

I don't see where this is a significant pick up, he's too slow to play end and too small to play inside. This is a red shirt for sure.
You guys are too nice. Obviously I don't post a lot on here but you nasa35 have caused me to do so. Look at the film guy, the kid is dominating high school football games in the south, where they actually play a very competitive brand of football. This is not Eden Prairie, Fargo or Rochester or wherever you might track high school football. You obviously are not able to see how this young man projects as a college age player so why don't you keep these negative comments to yourself. This kid will be a beast for the Gophers in the future. Welcome to the U of M Mose Hall.

You guys are too nice. Obviously I don't post a lot on here but you nasa35 have caused me to do so. Look at the film guy, the kid is dominating high school football games in the south, where they actually play a very competitive brand of football. This is not Eden Prairie, Fargo or Rochester or wherever you might track high school football. You obviously are not able to see how this young man projects as a college age player so why don't you keep these negative comments to yourself. This kid will be a beast for the Gophers in the future. Welcome to the U of M Mose Hall.

+ a fukkin' dozen

Top Bottom