A MUST SEE

Is there no way to click around on the time of this video? Been sitting here in silence for quite some time.

Looks like it's in real time with about 5-6 minutes of dead space until the real video starts. Also, does not appear you can advance but Coach gets started pretty quick.

Hopefully that speech inspires a great D line coach to apply for the job

I watched about half of it, will finish it tonight. Good stuff.

Yeah, this is amazing, I like the part of him getting 18 on the ACT three times. He was too busy studying organisational theory.

Yeah, this is amazing, I like the part of him getting 18 on the ACT three times. He was too busy studying organisational theory.

He was an academic All-American at N. Illinois, so maybe he wasn’t feeling well that day. 18 is hard to believe.

You can watch it on their Facebook page. You would have to have an account for Facebook though.

It looks like the forum formats the video without the controls. Copy and paste this into a new tab, then you can control it.

vimeo.com/384401283

Edit: GopherVicotry already beat me to it

ACT is about knowledge, SAT is more of a proxy for IQ.

My guess is that he was dreaming about football during Math, English and Social Studies.

I also surmise that his IQ is very high, he has enormous creativity and originality which maps to a high IQ.

He was an academic All-American at N. Illinois, so maybe he wasn’t feeling well that day. 18 is hard to believe.

ACT is about knowledge, SAT is more of a proxy for IQ.

My guess is that he was dreaming about football during Math, English and Social Studies.

I also surmise that his IQ is very high, he has enormous creativity and originality which maps to a high IQ.

There is a big difference. My kid's SAT was significantly higher than ACT and high enough to get a scholarship. She's a dreamer. I now give advice to prospective college students to take both. I never took the SAT but probably should have....took the ACT the morning after being out all night at a Billy Squire concert (those were the days!).

If anyone is really interested in the method behind the madne....mania...this is the talk for them.

Very good listen. The 3rd and 30 visual was great,

Do you remember what you were thinking when it was 3rd and 30? As a long time Gopher fan, I’m pretty good at going straight to depression and try not to spend long in denial or anger. But getting to acceptance is still hard. I was bargaining already with myself on how to accept a loss and what it would mean to the season.
Man - that guy is like a case of five hour energy.

Do you remember what you were thinking when it was 3rd and 30? As a long time Gopher fan, I’m pretty good at going straight to depression and try not to spend long in denial or anger. But getting to acceptance is still hard. I was bargaining already with myself on how to accept a loss and what it would mean to the season.
Man - that guy is like a case of five hour energy.
That video of people leaving the stadium was great.

Nice. I'm pretty sure the audience he delivered the speech to was receptive but maybe not. He has a plan and he believes in his plan. I think it will stand the test of time.

PF with all guns blazing! Great insight into the mantra.

I was there and as pissed as i was how we played they sure made me proud how they all pulled together and made it happen. So proud of this team and PJ you are the man.

This (y)

Attachments

• 4D1319B0-686E-48EB-A4F5-437A61260F0E.jpeg
    4D1319B0-686E-48EB-A4F5-437A61260F0E.jpeg
    242.9 KB · Views: 22

I think one of the biggest things I admire about Fleck is that he’s more than well aware of how the public views him. He’s well aware of what the criticisms are. But he embraces them. He doesn’t get upset with society for not unanimously loving him for all that he brings to the table. He doesn’t compromise who he is to silence any of his critics though. I love it. He’s true to himself. Like he was saying, the world doesn’t have enough people that are willing to just be themselves. Too many people trying to be everything they’re not. I also really admire how he handled losing his son, and that Row the Boat merchandise sales all go to the Children’s Hospital. I am solidly in the camp that believes the world needs more people like PJ

Very entertaining. Some funny things. "The toilet is plugged". Or "OK honey you're the coach of the year now take out the trash." Not word for word but close.

One thing I liked was when he said "You'll never see me on the sideline like this": and he went through a bunch of whining poses and complaining poses. I've never liked that trait in leaders.

Top Bottom