A losing wedding

tikited

Me
Reaction score
I'm in Los Angeles right now and just heard the big news...Will have to digest this for a while. Didn't get to see the game, which is probably a very good thing.

I attended a wedding Sat. night with several Michigan, Ohio State, and Cal Bear fans. You can imagine how bummed-out everyone was sports-wise. It didn't make for happy sports conversations, but I didn't feel so alone in disapointment for once.

The hot rumor is that Leslie Frazier is interested. I imagine many other rumors will come up even this week. It's going to be some kind of ride.

No true friend has a wedding in the heart of football season, although most of these type of weddings seem to be in-law weddings when you just throw your arms up and shake your head.

Go Gophers!!

No true friend has a wedding in the heart of football season, although most of these type of weddings seem to be in-law weddings when you just throw your arms up and shake your head.

Go Gophers!!

Family wedding and a free trip to L.A. The Ohio State fans were just stunned all night. Still having fun, but they were stunned.

Family wedding and a free trip to L.A. The Ohio State fans were just stunned all night. Still having fun, but they were stunned.

Did they ask you for advice on how to handle a loss to wisky? They certainly aren't used to it, and we are starting to become experts.

Did they ask you for advice on how to handle a loss to wisky? They certainly aren't used to it, and we are starting to become experts.

They all felt sorry for me on Friday night. Not so much on Sat. night.:)

Top Bottom