A helpfull post about alcohol in the stadium! FRom your friend TALON

NSFW start at about 3:45"Baby that's nasty"

I remember when I was in 2nd grade that I got a bottle of High Karate cologne for my father and a ring with a giant glass shaped diamond on top. It must have weighed 3oz. Of course, my mother payed for both but it was from me. My mother was a High School teacher at the time and I remember she was leaving the house without it. I stopped her, ran upstairs and brought it to her. I asked her to put it on. When she came home, she didn’t have it with her. She told me that she was leaving it in her desk so that she could remember to put it on every day and wouldn’t forget it.

I remember when I was in 2nd grade that I got a bottle of High Karate cologne for my father and a ring with a giant glass shaped diamond on top. It must have weighed 3oz. Of course, my mother payed for both but it was from me. My mother was a High School teacher at the time and I remember she was leaving the house without it. I stopped her, ran upstairs and brought it to her. I asked her to put it on. When she came home, she didn’t have it with her. She told me that she was leaving it in her desk so that she could remember to put it on every day and wouldn’t forget it.

Awesome! Mom's are great!

True story - back in approx 78-79, they had students selling programs outside and inside Memorial Stadium. Me and my buddy were standing outside the stadium looking to buy tickets. We were approached by a student who had a handful of programs and a couple of cash aprons in his hand. He asked us "Do you wanna get in to the game for $5?" We said YES! He then told us to put on an apron, grab a few of his programs and then just walk in. He said ticket takers would let us in because we would look like workers. Once inside, we were greeted by his partner, who took our aprons, programs and $5 - they then started the whole cycle over again with willing participants. (side note - once inside I was approached by a fan who wanted to buy a program. I actually sold him one! I was promptly scolded by the guy running the scam)

Man, times were simpler back then.

Loved that story! Need more of those on here at GH.

Awesome! Mom's are great!

So true STP and at 81 my mom is still alive. I go to visit her every 6 weeks for a week to make sure her home is in shape and take her out for breakfast and dinner.

Party On STP

TALON

Top Bottom