A Big Problem for our opponents

balds

Reaction score
over the next 3.5 years is our big men. Just imagining those two as Juniors with more muscle, more confidence, more offensive moves and more experience makes me happy. Look at how far RSIII has come since the first game in the Big Ten. He's showing he can block shots, rebound, pass, get to the line AND make free throws. If Mbakwe is the quality power forward they say he is, imagine those three inside.

Simple Math:
Nolen, Hoffarber, Carter, Mbakwe as Seniors + Sampson III, Iverson, Joseph as Juniors + White, Williams ans Cobbs as Sophomores = Me drunk at the Final Four!!!!!!!!!!

It's a pick your poison!

I agree completely. And with the outside game and athleticism that Hoff, Nolen, Joseph, Royce and Rodney bring, I'm glad I'm not the coach who has to figure out how to stop that. Sag into the paint to stop the bigs and you get killed with the 3-pointer. Try to defend the perimeter and you get killed in the paint. Now, it's up to these players to realize their potential...

I hope that Johnson can be a good tutor for Royce and Rodney on the Defensive end. I'm also pondering the possibilities of who will also be on that team in 2010.

Addendum

To be fair to the current squad, on the simple math part of my post. slide everyone down a year and add Johnson, Westbrook and Bostick as Seniors and make me more drunk at the Final 4.

Top Bottom