#8 Minnesota vs #9 Northwestern game thread

Just cannot get out to cover the 3...uggh

Tubby needs to severely limit the minutes of today's starters the rest of the game--that second team deserves most of the minutes in the 2nd half.

Coble has 19 of their 25.....

Do we not have anyone who can play defense on him, or is he just hitting that many shots with hands in his face....good grief.

Coble has 19 of their 25.....

Do we not have anyone who can play defense on him, or is he just hitting that many shots with hands in his face....good grief.

Most of those were scored with Johnson/Sampson in the game.

Damn that Coble, hopefully wb and al show up tomorrow if we win today

Bostick!

Hate to pat my own back, but I've been clamoring all week for Bostick. YEEE HAAAA!!!!

Could we for once have a good half of shooting from 3. Let's hope its the second half. Wish we could have played better the final 3 minutes! We got nothing from Westbrook in the first half; hopefully he shows up.

Just don't let Moore get hot in the second

I want me some more Bostick! Can we just put him in at all 5 spots? Sure, the other team would score everytime, but so would we. I would take 6-point win.

Coble in the 1st half. 19 pts 6-7 shoting 3-3 from behind the arc, 4-4 from the stripe...wow

Rest of Northwestern shooting: 2-14 2-9 from 3 land

They didn;t make a 2 pointer other then Coble...

we're up 6. if you would take a 6 point win wouldn't you just leave it the way it is?

just got in to watch the last minute of the first half. Looks like pretty light attd. Anybody watching at the arena? How many are in the stands?

I'll take 6 TO's in the first half .. if we do that again, we win. I don't care how many shot Mr Coble gets...

ok, good start 2nd half....34-25, keep up the pressure.

will i here. got home early. so i watching the 2nd half.

Top Bottom