76 Classic in Anaheim

Lincoln gopher

Reaction score
Ordered our tickets today. Ordered tickets for the 3 sessions that the Gophers will be in. 3 Gopher games and 3 other games for $60 a person. Can't wait for the trip, hopefully can supply some pictures for the Gopherhole.

Seat Selection

Lincoln, were you able to get seating in a Gopher section, or are you just getting the best seats available? I will be out there, but haven't ordered tickets, yet, and I wonder how they allocate among teams when you're not sure when they are playing after the first day.

Ticket office, of course, had no information.

I am guessing that we are in the Gopher section, because we got the "booster tickets" where you specify which team want to see. You then get to see both games of the session that they play in. The Gophers are in the evening session both Thursday and Friday. Sunday is the only game you have no idea of when they will play. They said there were plenty of tickets left and I am thinking for some of the games you will be able to sit where you want to. I called directly to the Anaheim Convention Center.

General Admission

This event has always been general admission. After each session of 2 games each the arena is cleared out. If we want to sit together we'll just have to convene somewhere. Very intimate place, a little dark but I have only been there for conventions, possibly better for a game.

Top Bottom