#7 Gophers vs. #11 UNO - NCAA Regional Semi

Let Jimmy play more and put Huglen with the 4th line and not play them. At least Clark puts in the effort.

1-1

Crucial late goal for the Gophers. If they went into the third scoreless, I think they are cooked. Tie game allows them to use their gameplan more instead of chasing the puck. The way this is going, next goal wins the game.

We could see that Omaha goal coming. They were getting to the net and then you get burned. Gophers need to respond now.

Brodzinski and Nelson come up big. Wow. Right after the whistle hopped on to Ticketmaster and Stubhub to grab some solid seats.

We need to fill that arena with maroon and gold Saturday.

I'm fine with being proven wrong three more times. Would like to see more in the first 40 minutes Saturday, though!

Brodzinski and Nelson come up big. Wow. Right after the whistle hopped on to Ticketmaster and Stubhub to grab some solid seats.

We need to fill that arena with maroon and gold Saturday.

I'm fine with being proven wrong three more times. Would like to see more in the first 40 minutes Saturday, though!
You're an annoying punk but I'll never accuse you of not being a passionate fan. Go get em on Saturday, wish I could be there.

Top Bottom