6th commit

Miles Tarver

Reaction score
John Michael Schmitz. OG with offers from Louisville, Cincinnati and others.

Read their board a little tonight, tough night especially for the guys that follow recruiting closely.

Yeah I feel sorry for the WMU fans, to go from the minutes before the Cotton Bowl to...now what a change. But the excitement to be a Gopher fan has to rank up there with the day Tubby was hired.

Wait......Somebody with a Louisville offer? That's a monumental leap.

Read their board a little tonight, tough night especially for the guys that follow recruiting closely.

If he wins here, he will do the same thing to us in a couple of years. Oh wait, I'm wrong this is his dream job.

Are you always this positive? I can't take it. You're too excitable.

If he wins here, he will do the same thing to us in a couple of years. Oh wait, I'm wrong this is his dream job.

Can't help but agree, he would have to do really well here though in order to make a leap to a top tier program.

13-0 would put us in the college football playoffs. If he does that he can take a sh*t on the 50 yard line at TCF bank stadium on his way out and I'll still build him a statue.

They shouldn't worry too much. Gopher Weather Guy has promised no more than 4 wins next year for the Gophers because the returning talent sucks.

Gotta believe he factored those WMU commits going in here too.

13-0 would put us in the college football playoffs. If he does that he can take a sh*t on the 50 yard line at TCF bank stadium on his way out and I'll still build him a statue.

Amen

Other people, "but, but... something good might happen, and he will leave us... boo hoo"

& then we can bring in Les Miles in a "Little Rascal" towing an oxygen tank and take over where PJ leaves off!

6-6 followed by two 10 win years here and the LMFAO super fan is gone. He won't be going 13-0 here during his tenure.

Must suck to be a Western Michigan Bronco this evening..

And the bevy of Gopher "fans" that are really POS trolls or bandwagon jumpers and passive-aggressive typical Minnesota sports "fans".

Bite us all.

Can't help but agree, he would have to do really well here though in order to make a leap to a top tier program.
If he could, great. Lou Holtz is the only Gopher coach I can think of that got a bump up, maybe Herbie, too. If you do well enough to get picked, How can we not like that?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

John Michael Schmitz. OG with offers from Louisville, Cincinnati and others.
6 guys with 5 P5 offers. 2 Louisville 1 Syracuse 1 Purdue and 1 Illinois. Still MAC level guys. Top end MAC but still MAC.

Not with the sh*t though right?

Why don't we focus on winning 10 and maybe the West first. Every time we hire a new coach we go nuts with expectations. Then when the coach doesn't meet those crazy expectations half the fan base wants him fired after one year. It took him 4 years to get W. Michigan to the cotton bowl

6 guys with 5 P5 offers. 2 Louisville 1 Syracuse 1 Purdue and 1 Illinois. Still MAC level guys. Top end MAC but still MAC.

True but Fleck has only been here about 24 hours. Not sure what some expect. Did we expect 5 star recruits overnight? The reality is that this recruiting class will not be impressive from a ranking standpoint. Fleck first has to assemble a staff and then simply do the best he can in the last couple of weeks before signing day. That probably isn't long enough to go out an recruit highly ranked players to Minnesota when those same players have been recruited for months by other staffs. This class, from a ranking standpoint, is lacking because of the poor efforts of Clayes. If Fleck can simply fill out the rest of this class with 3 star guys in positions of need we will be fortunate. His real test will be the next recruiting cycle. That is where we can really judge him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

in 24 hours he gets 6 recruits and add a 7th by convincing Conor Rhoda to stay...he took his "MAC-level" recruits to 13-0 and the Cotton Bowl. Imagine what he can do with our team....Claey's team only once played really inspired football...in the Holiday Bowl. Fleck's team played inspired football all year long. We will rock.

Top Bottom