4* DT to Visit U

This is great news

A top DT. We will see whether Brewster, The Stadium, and Game can gain Mr. Guy. Come on, Coach land this guy.

I wonder if he is going to come up for the Cal game. Hopefully we can give them a good game and change his commit status.

Can someone let me know what 'nm' means? I see it fairly often on this board and have yet to figure it out. I did figure out 'imo' on my own, I was pretty excited about that.

Why do people always post that then with nothing else. If you arent going to say anything, then why hit the button to post? Not sure why, but it annoys me when I see "nm" and nothing else.

I use it when my whole post is the subject to mean "no message"

but you have to include some text in the body of the message or it won't accept your post.

Or when someone beat you to your point, or you realize you just said something stupid. You then edit and erase replacing it with a 'nm'. Then you'll see an edit notation along with the nm.

People sometimes use "nm" if they say something that someone else said or want to just delete. You can't leave it blank so they just say "no message".

According to Rivals, he's got a heck of a list of offers for being a 3-star vs. a 4 star (I'm not trying to get into the "star" system and the subjectivity associated with it; am just surprised that given the offers he appears to have received, he isn't "rated" higher)

Does anyone know if Seantrel will be there Saturday? Or will he be on one of his official visits?

He'll be at OSU/USC.

Of all the reasons I've read why Seantrel won't be a Gopher, to me this is the most telling. Even if he was mildly interested in the Gophers, you'd think he'd want to be at this historic opening of the new stadium.

I'd still love to have him, and maybe the team will put it together this year, win a bunch, and get Seantrel.

Why do people always post that then with nothing else. If you arent going to say anything, then why hit the button to post? Not sure why, but it annoys me when I see "nm" and nothing else.

I posted something and then decided I wanted to delete it. Unless I'm missing the button to do so a poster can't delete his own post and the edit post but won't let you leave it blank so the alternative is to type "nm" which means no message.

Gophers won't get him. Anything over 3* and it's too much for the program to handle. Why would anyone choose Minnesota when the program changes coordinators every year and can't do any better than middle of the pack?
Are you joking or have you not been following the Gophers over the past couple of years?

Gophers won't get him. Anything over 3* and it's too much for the program to handle. Why would anyone choose Minnesota when the program changes coordinators every year and can't do any better than middle of the pack?

That's the attitude.

HA! Awesome. Nothing better than an informed opinion. Stay classy, my friend.

Jay Guy was Cal's first commit in this class. He's a good student (3.6 GPA) and he's graduating early so he can participate in Spring practice next year. He's not a complete lock for Cal, but he did enjoy his visit last week and Cal's DL played pretty well. He'd jump at an offer from Texas, but at this point I'd be surprised if he didn't end up in Berkeley.

Top Bottom