4/3/2022 Sports Huddle

#2Gopher

Reaction score
Fleck was on Kool WXUP today with the Ghost of Sid Hartman today.

SH: How is recruiting going
PJ: Going well. Planting seeds everywhere. Recruiting has changed in that we are talking to kids who are in 9th grade.
SH: Spring Ball. How's is it going?
PJ: Going well. Some of the guys who were on the scout team last year have gotten bigger and stronger. I'm looking for some of these guys to make an impact this year.
SH: I just realized it now. You look different.
PJ: Just needed to take care of a little nagging issue with my eyes. All is well.
SH: NIL. Having an impact?
PJ: By all means. Not only are the kids getting their way paid for by way of Scholarship, but they also have an opportunity to buy a house or a new car when they graduate should they not make it in the pros. Take a look at Buckets. She'll make more money in college than playing professional basketball here in the states.
SH: Speaking of Buckets, have you been over there to see her at Target Center?
PJ: Absolutely. She is a great human being in addition to being tremendous basketball player. Should be a good game tonight.
SH: You've indicated that you've watch much film on last year's games. Didn't you realize all the 3 and outs then?
PJ: Yes, we did. During the offseason we've now had a chance to examine it closer. We believe with our new offensive coordinator coming back, things will be much different this year.
SH: When the going gets tough, who do you turn to?
PJ: Depends on how you look at it. While I love my wife, Heather. When it comes to football suggestions, I go to Gopher Hole where they have a vault of information being posted weekly. In addition, they are able to diagnose a medical problem much faster than our medical staff can do despite those people not examining the player's body. It is awesome that we have a source to turn to when things don't go right.
SH: Time for me to go back to the Clouds. It's been a pleasure. I'll keep planting seeds and bend many thoughts in your upcoming recruits' ears so that they will commit to the Gophers.
PJ: Thanks for having me. I notice that you hear much better now even with no hearing aids. Enjoy the clouds!

Last edited:

Very entertaining. Nice one. But which cyborg PJ was he talking to?

Top Bottom