3rd Group-THE SOUTH Which Recruit are you most excited about?

3rd Group - THE SOUTH Which Recruit are you most excited about?

• Scott Ekpe-Lewisville, TX 6’3” 255 DT

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Jamel Harbison-Charlotte, NC 5’11” 190 WR

Votes: 65 50.0%
  • Jordan Hinojosa-Miami, FL 6’3” 272 DT

Votes: 22 16.9%
  • K.J. Maye-Mobile, AL 5’10” 190 ATH

Votes: 6 4.6%
  • Lincoln Plsek-Waco, TX 6’4” 235 DE

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Yoshoub Timms-Fort Walton Beach, FL 6’2” 260 DT

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Damarius Travis-Pensacola, FL 6’1” 185 S

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Roderick Williams Jr.-Lewisville, TX 5’10” 215 RB

Votes: 22 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JMO, but I think Plsek becomes a monster DE in a year or two.

It is hard not to vote for more than one of these guys...this will be a fun class to watch and see how they develop.

Picked Hinojosa. Hoping that he and Hageman can team up and be monsters on the D-Line.

how can you not pick yoshoub????? his name is a lyric to that stones song!
i also believe plsek is just a monster of a kid, sounds like limegrover wants him but I say we throw him on the D-L and let him mash.

JMO, but I think Plsek becomes a monster DE in a year or two.

Sounded like at least to start, he's playing offense. But obviously where you start doesn't mean that's where you eventually end up.

Picked Timms....just saw him on Panama City TV and he seemed like an impressive young man.

Williams, based on how Kill spoke so glowingly of him.

Scott Ekpe. Kill said he'd be 300 lbs. when they're done with him. Seems very athletic and by all accounts a very eager, hard working kid. I think he enrolled early and he's only 17. I like that kind of initiative. If he can get that big, while keeping his speed he should be a really good player.

i went with jordan.... ay time you can get a top dade county player there has to be some excitement...

I think Plsek could be the type of player that gets future Kill recruits a higher star-rating (not that it matters). I think Kill found a good one there.

Top Bottom