35 bowls from Albuquerque to Pasadena, and a reason to watch every single one

"Starting Saturday in Albuquerque, N.M., and ending Jan. 6 in Pasadena, Calif., 35 bowl games will be played.

You should watch all of them. Here's why."

http://www.startribune.com/sports/vikings/236682021.html?page=all&prepage=1&c=y#continue

Texas Bowl

Minnesota (minus 4½) vs. Syracuse

Why watch: After all that excitement in the Military Bowl, you might need a nap. The Gophers rank 97th in the nation in yards per play. Syracuse is 102nd. Yep, that'll do.

Pick: MINNESOTA 17-10.

Go Gophers!!

I will do my best to watch everyone. During the bowl season I coin the phrase: " You either like Neil Diamond, or you
don't" Thank God for the DVR!

Are all of the "reasons" that lazy and pathetic or just the one for the Texas Bowl?

I love bowl season, there may be a lot but it's the last chance to watch the greatest sport for 9 months. I enjoy them all!

Here here! I have been hungry starving for the past few weeks. Ready for it all to start with the Walter White Albuquerque bowl tomorrow (CSU vs the Beavers).

Depends on one's point of view. You might just have to read it yourself.:rolleyes:
Or I might not. :p
I didn't have high hopes for a strib article about college football. Then I found the same AP article on CFN and it was as interesting as I feared.

Top Bottom