3 of 4 'Finalists' for Heisman from Big Ten

SHGopher

Reaction score

"LSU's Jayden Daniels, Oregon's Bo Nix, and Washington's Michael Penix have emerged as top contenders for the prestigious award....

'The Heisman Trophy will go to whichever quarterback plays better in the Pac 12 title game: Bo Nix or Michael Penix, Jr. That’s it. They’re your two finalists,' said Clay Travis...

Ohio State's Marvin Harrison Jr. might also be in the discussion."

1699872080492.png

I keep hearing about Harrison. I have never seen him have a good game and Saturday would not be a good day to start. He is all hat and no cattle.

Misleading thread title since Nix and PenIx will be gone before their teams actually start playing in the Big Ten. Penix did spend some years at Indiana I guess.

And I must be missing the joke in the post about Harrison because he is a phenomenal WR. His dad was really good too.

Obviously Harrison is a B1G guy, Penix was at Indiana! Neither Nix nor Daniels ever played for a BT team!

"LSU's Jayden Daniels, Oregon's Bo Nix, and Washington's Michael Penix have emerged as top contenders for the prestigious award....

'The Heisman Trophy will go to whichever quarterback plays better in the Pac 12 title game: Bo Nix or Michael Penix, Jr. That’s it. They’re your two finalists,' said Clay Travis...

Ohio State's Marvin Harrison Jr. might also be in the discussion."

View attachment 28265
Only the top 3 Finalists get invited to NYC.
I know it occurs in my town.

Penix and Nix are both in the PAC12.

Marvin Harrison Jr is good.

And this is what's coming to B1G. It gets a whole lot harder. Names change but the heat does not.

Next season is a slaughter-level schedule for Minnesota.

I keep hearing about Harrison. I have never seen him have a good game and Saturday would not be a good day to start. He is all hat and no cattle.
do you watch much football?

He had 5 for 106 and 2 TDs in the National Semifinal game before that questionable nontargeting call on a defenseless receiver in the end zone knocked him out of the game and OSUs offense fell apart. The list of massive games he's had is long, but I figured I would pick the one you're most likely to have watched even if you're more a casual fan

Did you watch Saturday? He had their first 3 TD's including a 19 yard run.

59 Catches and 12 TD's receiving. 18 yards per catch and 106 yds. per game on the season.

He's scored on 21% of his touches.

Bo Nix met us at a Gopher inflection point and I think all of us felt it was the start of a ride upward and upward.

Nix and Penix have been pretty fun to watch, nice to see Penix have some success following Indiana and Nix being able to separate himself from Auburn and build himself a nice niche at Oregon. Harrison is a stud. Haven't had the chance to see Daniels at all.

Top Bottom