2025 3* QB Jackson Kollack Commits

studentgopher94

Reaction score

Not too often we get a Cali recruit.

They already brought in QB Drake Lindsay with the 2024 class. One of the two QB's will leave.

It's a good problem for the Gophers to have, competition.

If this doesn't get us an Oregon-style drip technique uni I don't know what else will

His Junior tape is a lot in common with Lindsey and AK (minus the submarine throwing style) senior tape.

Get this kid out there to recruit the rest of the class

They already brought in QB Drake Lindsay with the 2024 class. One of the two QB's will leave.

You have no idea if this is true. That's the beautiful thing about message boards. People can say things really definitively when it's speculation and/or opinion.

You have no idea if this is true. That's the beautiful thing about message boards. People can say things really definitively when it's speculation and/or opinion.
Amen.

People been saying Arch Manning was going to leave Texas as if it was a given all the time.

Still hasn't happened and I'm not sure those folks realize that Arch is actually behind Ewers a guy who was HIGHER rated than Arch is coming out of school.

But OMG Arch is going to leave now!

Every single message board post that doesn't have a link/Tweet backing it up is always automatically speculation.

That's the entire point.

You don't need to have a header of "this is speculation" to every single post that is made .....

Our starter is a one and done, so there is room for both for at least 1 year.

Every single message board post that doesn't have a link/Tweet backing it up is always automatically speculation.

That's the entire point.

You don't need to have a header of "this is speculation" to every single post that is made .....
Thanks for clarifying that for me. Very helpful.

You're welcome!

No need for you to ever waste a post again complaining about someone saying something "definitively" simply because they're offering a speculative opinion (the default of message board posts, you just agreed) without a silly header warning everyone that it is speculation.

Glad that has been cleared up

Our starter is a one and done, so there is room for both for at least 1 year.
This guy won't ever be here when MaxBro is the starter. He will arrive with Lindsey the presumed starter having come off a redshirt year riding the bench and learning from MaxBro, with four years to play college ball.

I glanced at a Tweet and I swear I thought it said Jackson Pollock had committed to the Gophers.

for the non-artistic posters, Jackson Pollock was a famous painter.

(from Wikipedia) Paul Jackson Pollock was an American painter. A major figure in the abstract expressionist movement, Pollock was widely noticed for his "drip technique" of pouring or splashing liquid household paint onto a horizontal surface, enabling him to view and paint his canvases from all angles.

died in 1956 at the age of 44 in a traffic accident attributed to drunk driving.

I glanced at a Tweet and I swear I thought it said Jackson Pollock had committed to the Gophers.

for the non-artistic posters, Jackson Pollock was a famous painter.

(from Wikipedia) Paul Jackson Pollock was an American painter. A major figure in the abstract expressionist movement, Pollock was widely noticed for his "drip technique" of pouring or splashing liquid household paint onto a horizontal surface, enabling him to view and paint his canvases from all angles.

died in 1956 at the age of 44 in a traffic accident attributed to drunk driving.
Hopefully his spirals are tighter than a Pollock's paint brush....

I don't see that. Lindsey is a freshman. He's the presumed starter next year unless we take someone in the portal. And I'd rather it be Lindsey as that would mean good things (he's talented enough already and we'd have a few years). That said. Kollock would be the backup and one play away from starting. That's not a bad thing. Glad to have him.

Last edited:

This guy won't ever be here when MaxBro is the starter. He will arrive with Lindsey the presumed starter having come off a redshirt year riding the bench and learning from MaxBro, with four years to play college ball.
Correct. None of them would presumably transfer until after the 2025 season.

Top Bottom