2023-24 National Championship: Michigan vs Washington

Who Wins

• Michigan

Votes: 54 62.8%
  • Washington

Votes: 32 37.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Based on the Atlanta numbers, lots of UGA fans watching while thinking "We would kicked both those teams arsses."

No Three-peat for you.

You know Georgia can say that all they want. But the fact is they didn't beat Alabama. Michigan beat Alabama. Sorry, that's how football is. Will be easier next year because, for the first time in Div 1 history, you can afford to lose up to 2 games and still make the tournament. That's a big change and better for us.

You know Georgia can say that all they want. But the fact is they didn't beat Alabama. Michigan beat Alabama. Sorry, that's how football is. Will be easier next year because, for the first time in Div 1 history, you can afford to lose up to 2 games and still make the tournament. That's a big change and better for us.
I don't know that it's better for us. The SEC Championship game (& others) were incredibly compelling because of the CFP stakes. Next year, not so much.

I thought Michigan showed that you can win the Natty by being a physical run team with enough passing to keep you honest plus a defense that stops the run. Basicslly what PJ wants to do. Problem is, we are trying to do it with 3* players and Michigan has 4 and 5*. You don't have to throw it all over the yard.

I thought Michigan showed that you can win the Natty by being a physical run team with enough passing to keep you honest plus a defense that stops the run. Basicslly what PJ wants to do. Problem is, we are trying to do it with 3* players and Michigan has 4 and 5*. You don't have to throw it all over the yard.
Certainly showed take away the long pass and harrass the heck out of the QB can be a winning formula on defense. Exactly what we could not do this season.

It's important to be able to pass. Don't discount that too deep.

Top Bottom