2023-2024 College Basketball Other Games Thread

Gopher alum Thiam headed to OT in High Point versus the 5 seed Longwood in the Big South semis. He’s struggling at 1-10 from the field.

High Point drops it in overtime at home.

Last edited:

I would have to say, whoever is hired there, they should go Deon Sanders on that roster and tell everyone of those players, you are no longer welcome here at Pacific. They W/O question quit last night.
I felt the same way about KU when i checked in on their flaying against Houston.

So, are you anticipating a first or second round exit in March🤔?

New Mexico goes down. They need to win their conference tournament now. Perhaps the question of who gets to the NCAAs first- Pitino at NM or Johnson here might have to wait a year.

Watching the end of this Zona/USC game, and just realized this could be Rutgers next season.

I felt the same way about KU when i checked in on their flaying against Houston.

So, are you anticipating a first or second round exit in March🤔?
You honestly think they quit? Shooting 10% in the first 10 minutes against any team will get your azz handed to you. Houston did to KU at home what KU did to Houston at the PHOG.

Dickinson dislocated his shoulder supposedly, so I don't think they get to the 2nd weekend unless they have a lesser draw.

New Mexico goes down. They need to win their conference tournament now. Perhaps the question of who gets to the NCAAs first- Pitino at NM or Johnson here might have to wait a year.
Did you happen to see what the "net" was for the top 6 teams in that conference? All under 37.

You honestly think they quit? Shooting 10% in the first 10 minutes against any team will get your azz handed to you. Houston did to KU at home what KU did to Houston at the PHOG.

It was a joke bro 😎
Dickinson dislocated his shoulder supposedly, so I don't think they get to the 2nd weekend unless they have a lesser draw.

Last edited:

I’m watching ASUN championship. Treyton Thompson playing well for Stetson in tie game. These small conference championships are really entertaining basketball.

They really are. While not as small as the ASUN.....the MVC Championship is getting really good. Indiana State goes on a quick 10-0 run to cut the deficit to 6 against Drake with about 6:30 remaining.

Is Indiana State in regardless?

There's already been so much building up of the goggle kid

So, who will we play in the 7/10 game if Iowa loses to Illinois?

Top Bottom