2021 Game Weather

spermophilus

Reaction score
40 F, sunny, on 11/27 . . . made me reflect on all the spectacular weather we enjoyed for our 2021 home slate. Absolutely incredible in total.

We have a truly great facility, and especially for big games, the autumn colors, the atmosphere, the energy, all needs to be appreciated and savored.

We're the national media talking yesterday about how brutal Michigan's weather is and how nice it was in Minnesota?

Even the bad weather game, Ohio St, wound up being manageable from a spectator perspective.

Any season without a lightning delay (or delays) is fantastic.

40 F, sunny, on 11/27 . . . made me reflect on all the spectacular weather we enjoyed for our 2021 home slate. Absolutely incredible in total.

We have a truly great facility, and especially for big games, the autumn colors, the atmosphere, the energy, all needs to be appreciated and savored.
By far the best season weather I can remember.
We were talking about that yesterday in my group. The tailgating and game weather this year was absolutely spectacular.

I remember a past Wisky game when our beer started to freeze while drinking it outside tailgating. Have gotten smarter since then and have a tent, walls, and a heater. Brought them all yesterday, but it was so nice in the sun we didn’t even set them up.

Never smuggled cardboard in to avoid standing on ice this year. So there is that

Top Bottom