2021 ANNUAL GOPHERHOLE PICTORIAL COUNTDOWN!!

GopherWeatherGuy, you're clearly the PRO on this thread. Without you, there wouldn't be a thread as good as it is. Thanks!

Thanks #2Gopher. I'm just trying to keep it alive for the other posters who started it many years ago.

Tommy Olson

3056532.JPG

Ed Olson

20140802__140803edolsonjr.jpg

Ed Olson Sr.

1594162281097-png.8655

Aaron Hill was one of my favorites. For some reason he signified a great work ethic and attitude. I don't know why he stuck out but he did.

Have never been able to find a picture, but a special shout-out to #51 Eric Johnson. Eric was named B10 defensive player of the year twice as a true freshman linebacker.

Sadly, he also suffered from severe depression, and took his life jumping off a bridge on campus after the season.

RIP Eric.

Have never been able to find a picture, but a special shout-out to #51 Eric Johnson. Eric was named B10 defensive player of the year twice as a true freshman linebacker.

Sadly, he also suffered from severe depression, and took his life jumping off a bridge on campus after the season.

RIP Eric.
Hard to be named defensive player of the year twice as a true freshman, but good info. Was not familiar with his story. Mental health is no joke and was seemingly ignored for SO long. Still probably isn't treated with the seriousness it deserves.

Hard to be named defensive player of the year twice as a true freshman, but good info. Was not familiar with his story. Mental health is no joke and was seemingly ignored for SO long. Still probably isn't treated with the seriousness it deserves.
Oops…defensive player of the week twice.

Top Bottom