2020 Combine Invites

BeerFueledFF

Reaction score
NFL just posted the initial batch of combine invites. 4 Gophers got invited, with Coughlin, Johnson, Martin and Winfield Jr all expected to attend.

Will be interested to see if Smith, Renner or Williamson get a later invite.

I feel your pain, by the time I figured out 40 times was about yards instead of ounces I had already spent to much time practicing the wrong way.

Interested to see what Johnson's forty is, I'm gonna guess somewhere around a 4.60. Most people I have heard talk about him say hes not a burner what does everyone else think?

Interested to see what Johnson's forty is, I'm gonna guess somewhere around a 4.60. Most people I have heard talk about him say hes not a burner what does everyone else think?
4.55-4.65 is probably the expected range. If he can be closer to 4.5 he will begin rising up draft boards.

I’ll predict 4.53ish.

It really worried about TJ's 40. He's got so many other attributes that will make him an attractive pick. His vertical, for instance.

Top Bottom