2020 Big Ten Title Game.....Calling the Matchup Now

MNVCGUY

Reaction score
In the most 2020 move ever the Big Ten Championship game is going to feature Northwestern vs. Indiana.

Northwestern will Northwestern their way through the West undefeated and Indiana will find a way to spring the upset against Ohio State in 2 weeks leading to a showdown nobody would have predicted heading into the season.

Indiana actually looks really good and has already knocked off Penn State and Michigan. They have games left against Ohio State and Wisconsin but there is really no telling what Wisconsin is going to look like if they ever start playing again, and I wouldn't put it past them to find a way to knock off Ohio State.

Anyway, in a year as backwards as this one has been, it only seems fitting that the Big Ten Championship game would feature an unlikely matchup and Northwestern vs. Indiana would definitely seem to fit the bill.

Reminds me of the WWII seasons....all a big scramble

Only way that happens is if Ohio St gets rekt by rona.

In a wacky year, that would actually be fun.

Just think Indiana does not have a chance against Ohio State.

Really tough to predict what's going to happen in the West. Wisconsin will play vs Michigan, calling that. They might even still win the game.

NW vs Wisc could be the West championship game, as much as it pains me to say it. Gopher still will have a say and control their destiny.

In the most 2020 move ever the Big Ten Championship game is going to feature Northwestern vs. Indiana.

Northwestern will Northwestern their way through the West undefeated and Indiana will find a way to spring the upset against Ohio State in 2 weeks leading to a showdown nobody would have predicted heading into the season.

Indiana actually looks really good and has already knocked off Penn State and Michigan. They have games left against Ohio State and Wisconsin but there is really no telling what Wisconsin is going to look like if they ever start playing again, and I wouldn't put it past them to find a way to knock off Ohio State.

Anyway, in a year as backwards as this one has been, it only seems fitting that the Big Ten Championship game would feature an unlikely matchup and Northwestern vs. Indiana would definitely seem to fit the bill.

Well I was half right. Indiana didn't have quite enough to come all the way back against Ohio State but Northwestern is clearly in the drivers seat in the West now.

Top Bottom