2019 CFB Uniform Spreadsheet

PJparty

Reaction score
Somebody made a spreadsheet that lists every CFB teams uniform combination and has a picture included for each game...

Insane, but really cool!

One thing that I noticed is that the Nebraska game should say "Numbers" because we had numbers on one side for that game.

1579034036647.png

That is super cool. Why is @iowa called out as maroon helmet with chrome lettering? They were maroon helmets with white logos. Regardless, the helmets at Iowa should never be duplicated as they were atrocious.

I have a pretty big soft spot for "full body Goldy" logo. Those helmets against Fresno were sweet.

Looking back that was one of my favorite combos, bit of a dark horse.

I have a pretty big soft spot for "full body Goldy" logo. Those helmets against Fresno were sweet.

Looking back that was one of my favorite combos, bit of a dark horse.
Perhaps it was the new turf and the way the field was lit at Fresno, along with the contrasting uniforms for Fresno State - but I agree, those uniforms were the most underrated of the season in my opinion. I was actually hoping that is what they'd wear for the bowl game (although I am fine with what they wore).

It is tough to say this but I actually liked the Kill-era uniforms better with a couple exceptions. I like the introduction of more alternative helmets, like the chrome ones. I liked the way they upped their game on the use of different helmet decals and face mask colors on a weekly basis. I also like the use of Goldy on the helmets. I didn't think this would be the case but I also liked the white shoes. Other than that, I flat out liked the Kill era base uniforms better. This is particularly true with the anthracite alternatives. The current anthracite uniforms look like the old ones were left out in the sun too long. The old ones did a classy job of incorporating thick maroon trim and the darker shade of gray simply made them look more rich than the current ones.

I'd like to see more experimenting with the uniforms. How about occasional use of stripes on the pants? Thick ones? How about some chrome striping or jersey numbering?

Couple of random other impressions-

-The MSU "neon" uniforms were beyond terrible. As were the "throwback" Wisky uniforms.
-The best non-Gopher uniforms here are the Northwestern "gothic" uniforms, the Purdue uniforms worn against the Gophers, or the standard PSU home unis.

It is tough to say this but I actually liked the Kill-era uniforms better with a couple exceptions. I like the introduction of more alternative helmets, like the chrome ones. I liked the way they upped their game on the use of different helmet decals and face mask colors on a weekly basis. I also like the use of Goldy on the helmets. I didn't think this would be the case but I also liked the white shoes. Other than that, I flat out liked the Kill era base uniforms better. This is particularly true with the anthracite alternatives. The current anthracite uniforms look like the old ones were left out in the sun too long. The old ones did a classy job of incorporating thick maroon trim and the darker shade of gray simply made them look more rich than the current ones.

I loved the Kill era uniforms, and was rather bummed when they got changed. I think with the tweaks that have occurred to the Fleck unis (no more maxi-pad oar, no more "Minnesota" and "Golden Gophers" on the nameplates, among others), they have grown on me to the point where I'm not missing the Kill era unis anymore. I did really like how simple they were, especially the all maroon ones.

Couple of random other impressions-

-The MSU "neon" uniforms were beyond terrible. As were the "throwback" Wisky uniforms.
-The best non-Gopher uniforms here are the Northwestern "gothic" uniforms, the Purdue uniforms worn against the Gophers, or the standard PSU home unis.

Anything with that neon green incorporated is brutal.

Top Bottom