2019-2020 Minnesota Twins Off-Season Thread

They should have offered them more then.
Reminds me of this scene in A Few Good Men:

"I strenuously object?" Is that how it's done? Hm? "Objection, your Honor." "Overruled" "No, no. I STRENUOUSLY object." "Oh. You strenuously object. Then I'll take some time and reconsider."

Reminds me of this scene in A Few Good Men:

"I strenuously object?" Is that how it's done? Hm? "Objection, your Honor." "Overruled" "No, no. I STRENUOUSLY object." "Oh. You strenuously object. Then I'll take some time and reconsider."
Like I said you can accept mediocrity and be happy, I won't. I'm sick of it. I want a MN team to actually win something. The twins are our best bet right now and they sh!t the bed this off season and missed out on all the top pitchers and sure they could trade at the deadline and pick one up but we've said that how many times (even last season). But don't worry , the fans will fill the stadium this year after last years success and watch us bomb home runs all season the and pohlads will fill their pockets, the twins will sh!t the bed in the playoffs again, and then you and the other pohlad pocket protectors will defend the twins again next off season.

Like I said you can accept mediocrity and be happy, I won't. I'm sick of it. I want a MN team to actually win something. The twins are our best bet right now and they sh!t the bed this off season and missed out on all the top pitchers and sure they could trade at the deadline and pick one up but we've said that how many times (even last season). But don't worry , the fans will fill the stadium this year after last years success and watch us bomb home runs all season the and pohlads will fill their pockets, the twins will sh!t the bed in the playoffs again, and then you and the other pohlad pocket protectors will defend the twins again next off season.
Good for you. I'm sure your "not accepting mediocrity" will make a big difference.

Besides Cole and Strasburg, the free agent pitchers signed this offseason were marginally better than Maeda at best. Wheeler maybe but he wanted to sign on the east coast. So unless the Twins were going to relocate, they had no chance with him.

The Twins have had one of the best offseasons of any team, not sure how anyone can say otherwise. And saying so has literally nothing to do with the Pohlads.

Everyone knows spending mega-bucks ensures championships. That’s why the Dodgers’ last WS title was over three decades ago.

Good lord. Bassy at his worst. Shut up Bassy! Go fill some more opioid prescriptions and ruin the country instead of GopherHole.

Good for you. I'm sure your "not accepting mediocrity" will make a big difference.

Besides Cole and Strasburg, the free agent pitchers signed this offseason were marginally better than Maeda at best. Wheeler maybe but he wanted to sign on the east coast. So unless the Twins were going to relocate, they had no chance with him.

The Twins have had one of the best offseasons of any team, not sure how anyone can say otherwise. And saying so has literally nothing to do with the Pohlads.
Local fans refusing to accept medicority is probably why they signed Donaldson.

Top Bottom