2013 Season Tix renewal starts March 12

Bayfieldgopher

Reaction score
Renewals Start
March 12th!
Football season tickets and parking will be available for renewal starting March 12, 2013.

Go to www.mygophersports.com starting March 12th to secure your season tickets and parking for the 2013 season.

An invoice for your tickets and parking will be emailed to you between March 12th and March 15th. To ensure your same seats and your priority in the upgrade process, tickets and parking must be renewed by April 19, 2013.

Season Ticket and Parking Upgrades
To make upgrades easier, ticket holders who request upgrades during their renewal will receive a personal phone call from a Fan Relations associate.

A donation to Gopher Athletics by Friday, April 19, 2013 will improve your priority ranking for season ticket/parking upgrades. All ticket holders who request an upgrade or additional tickets will be ranked in priority order by their Golden Gopher Fund Level and then within each level by their Football Gopher Points. More information will be available during your renewal.

Saw the email this morning. Mark me down as excited. Always get a strange sense of satisfaction and well-being when I renew my season tix. What's wrong with me?

I've been that way for over 5 decades. I am still young at heart and always look forward to a new season.

I like the upgrade process and it worked well for me last year and plan on using it again.

2013 Gopher Football Season Tickets

In case anyone was curious, 2013 Gopher football season tickets are officially on sale as of this morning.

Saw the email this morning. Mark me down as excited. Always get a strange sense of satisfaction and well-being when I renew my season tix. What's wrong with me?

Nothing at all. I'm the same way! Makes me even more eager and excited for the coming fall schedule of games! :)

Well, I was going to say "1 part masochism, 2 parts loyal alum", but I'll take the "nothing is wrong with me" validation to The Bank! (pun intended)

Nothing at all. I'm the same way! Makes me even more eager and excited for the coming fall schedule of games! :)

It's because you are both real fans and real program boosters. If anyone feels any other way, they are pretenders to the throne.

Any insiders know more about this? Any risk to Ski-U-Mah?

Select parking changes will be made for the 2013 season. These changes will be communicated to all customers who are directly affected. We will contact you by email or a phone call in mid- February.

So I called the ticket office and you can purchase new season tickets already. The seats available were ones not purchased last year of course. I was sure this wasn't available until June or July last year.

Any insiders know more about this? Any risk to Ski-U-Mah?

Select parking changes will be made for the 2013 season. These changes will be communicated to all customers who are directly affected. We will contact you by email or a phone call in mid- February.

What?!?! Well I hope it isn't anything too drastic! If anyone knows what the deal is or gets a call, please inform the rest of us!!!!

So I called the ticket office and you can purchase new season tickets already. The seats available were ones not purchased last year of course. I was sure this wasn't available until June or July last year.

Non-ticket holders are getting first crack?

I'm looking to add two as an existing ticket holder. I guess I should hope for other current holders to drop when it comes around to me?

Non-ticket holders are getting first crack?

I'm looking to add two as an existing ticket holder. I guess I should hope for other current holders to drop when it comes around to me?

Or you could call right now and talk to someone. Sometimes it pays to be proactive...

Top Bottom