2012 Expectations...

Believe me I know. It stinks that our most winnable games in the conference from an opponent standpoint all fall on the road. Things are so up in the air as to how this season will play out it is ridiculous.

I agree. This team could go anywhere from 5-7 to 9-3. I guess that just tells us it will be an exciting and competetive season.

I'm calling it: we run the table with the Gray-Cat Offense.

Sorry, I don't count the victory bell as a trophy since we don't play it every year and it doesn't have the good history like the others. Just seems kind of arbitrary to me...

I agree. This team could go anywhere from 5-7 to 9-3. I guess that just tells us it will be an exciting and competetive season.

Looking at our schedule I don't know that you can guarantee the two wins. I would put our window at 3-9 to 10-2 as much as I would like to I just don't see us beating Michigan or winning at Nebraska. Realistically though I would put us at 5-7 to 8-4 when it is all said and done with these next two games as huge swing games for the rest of the season. If we win them both 8 wins becomes very doable, if we lose them both look out because it could get ugly quick and if we split, then I would put us in a bowl but not one of the better ones.

Top Bottom