2011 Top MN High School recruits

I understand you can't scout every school, and the odds of a small school having a D-I caliber player are fairly low. But if they do have a good player, I want the U to know about it. That's why good relations with coaches around the state are so important, so a coach thinks about sending tapes to the U.

I understand you can't scout every school, and the odds of a small school having a D-I caliber player are fairly low. But if they do have a good player, I want the U to know about it. That's why good relations with coaches around the state are so important, so a coach thinks about sending tapes to the U.

Excellent point, agree 100%

If I'm coaching a kid at a small school that a) has any chance of making a D1 roster and is B) interested in making one, I would be sending tapes to anyone willing to watch. On another note, anyone know anything about running back Keith Anthony from Robinsdale Cooper?

Someone asked about the talent of Wisconsin's 2011 class, so here's a little bit of info on the top players.

Marcus Aprahamian(T) 6'5 300lbs-was invited to U.S. Army National Combine,Interest from WI,MN,IU,ND,Stanford, and Duke
Melvin Gordon(HB) 6'2 180lbs-invite to U.S. combine, Offer from WI, Interest from Syracuse,Miami,Michigan, and NW
Jake Keefer(TE/LB) 6'4 215lbs-will most likely be top recruit out of WI next year, Offers from WI,IU,WSU
Kenneth McNeal(TE) 6'3 244lbs-invited to U.S. combine, saw him play Reedsburg this year and wasn't very impressive, interest from WI,MN,IL,IU,LSU,ND
Donte Phillips(G) 6'2 250-Interest from WI,MN,MI,MSU,ISU,VA
Ben Rasmussen(DE) 6'4 230-WI,IU,MSU,Stanford
Sam Rohr(TE) 6'4 225 Offer from MN, interest from WI,IA,IU,NW,UCLA
Trae Waynes(S) 6' 180,Interest from WI,IU,MI,MSU,OU

Melvin Gordon now has a Minnesota offer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V3fELBTBKs

Top Bottom