2009 away game ticket sales?

DCGopher

Reaction score
Does anyone know exactly when away game tickets go on sale for next season or at least have a good estimate of when they will based on the past?

Thanks!

Typically in the summer, around June. Check Gophersports for information.

Away games

Where are folks thinking about road-tripping to this year?

I am a definite to Northwestern since I haven't been there and a "most-likely" to Iowa.

I am also thinking about NW as my brother lives in Evanston. So all I need is tickets.

I am heading to Syracuse and Penn State....but I am coming from the opposite direction, those are closest :)

Maybe Northwestern...flights from here to Chicago are pretty cheap in comparison to flights to MSP.

NW for sure as they are 1 of the last 2 schools I have yet to travel to. Contemplating an Iowa trip as well.

Northwestern for me. I'll be in Chicago for a wedding reception that weekend, so should work out nicely.

I would love to hit up Syracuse, but work will prevent that.

I'm looking at Northwestern, Penn State and Iowa.

re

Any place but Iowa Chitty. Two years ago, we had a steel garbage can smashed through our windshield while we were at the game. Real nice, huh?

2 years ago in IC I was arrested for public intox and spent the entire game and then 4 more hours in the holding cell/county jail. Had to stay the night and pay the ticket in court the next day. And miss a good game. Not sure if I want to go back to actually see the inside of the stadium or never set foot in Iowa again. Thoughts?

Also, a large contingency of marching band folk were planning a trip to Penn State. I'd like to go but I am guessing hotels have been booked for quite some time?

Also, a large contingency of marching band folk were planning a trip to Penn State. I'd like to go but I am guessing hotels have been booked for quite some time?

As far as I can tell, hotels were never even available. We'd been planning on making this trip for two years, and had the date circled when those dates would be open to booking. Then the time came, and everything was full or required $500 down payments or something absurd like that. I'm planning on flying in and winging it, if need be. Penn State's worth the hassle.

Any place but Iowa Chitty. Two years ago, we had a steel garbage can smashed through our windshield while we were at the game. Real nice, huh?

HA, I hear ya on that one. I was once physically threatened by 6 guys while I was in line for the bathroom at halftime. Then I had empty soda bottles and trash thrown at me while I walked up the stairs to get something to drink during the game. Nothing but class down there!

Not sure if I'll get to an away game this year but you better believe I'll be going to the UNLV game in a few years. VEGAS BABY, VEGAS!!

Top Bottom