2 Hour Pregame for Each Game

MaxyJR1

Reaction score
Not sure if this was announced but the length of the pregame each week will be 2 hours on KFAN and a whine line will be held after each game. This week Henry Lake and Justin Conzemius whine line.

Should we blow a game (hopefully we don't) can we please get an historic rant, such as

Also KSTP 5 will have a half hour pregame show this saturday for the USC game. pregame show start at 1:30 PM.

I work at a radio station that carries the Gopher Radio Network. On the network, the Pre-game show and the Post-game show each run for 1 hour.

I'm guessing that, if KFAN is advertising a 2-hour pre-game show, then they must be doing one hour of 'local' programming before going to the official network pre-game show.

I hate to say it, but it reminds me of the days when I was living in Iowa, and used to listen to the Iowa radio network. (had no choice - couldn't get the Gophs from where I was living in Southern IA.) They did a 2-hour pre-game, a 1-hour postgame, and then several hours of call-in. When they lost, I used to love to listen to the call-in show. It was throw everyone under the bus time, replace all the starters, scrap the game plan - mass hysteria.

the other crazy thing about Iowa in those days (early to mid-90's) - they did not have exclusivity on their radio coverage. There were actually 3 different networks doing Iowa football, so depending on where you lived, you could spin the radio dial on a Saturday and hear three different teams of announcers doing the same game. ---- Hey, maybe the Gophs should do that - we could have a Dave Lee network, a Mike Grimm network, and a Ray Christensen network for people who actually want to hear the game described accurately..............

Top Bottom