2 free tickets for tonight's game

Reaction score
I know it's short notice but I'll try anyways.

Section 201
Row 1
Seats 9-10

Awesome seats!

Email me at [email protected] or reply to this thread with your contact info. Tickets will need to be picked up at my buddy's house in Richfield.

Then you will be there waiting, naked. I know how these things work from first hand experience with Craigslist

Nice try, Robin Hood.

Dude, I'm dead serious. They are actually my friend's tickets that I use quite a bit and he's just lazy and I told him I'd get rid of them for him since we can't go at the last minute.

THEY'RE FREE!

I'll even tell him to put them in an envelope and tape it to the front door if you're afraid of some naked freak.

Dude, I'm dead serious. They are actually my friend's tickets that I use quite a bit and he's just lazy and I told him I'd get rid of them for him since we can't go at the last minute.

THEY'RE FREE!

MNboiler check your email - I'm interested

Wait! Are we sure that rrjackIII is a Gopher fan? After reading the Wisconsin thread for as long as I could stand, he better show up with some pretty good credentials.

I'm kidding of course, and I'm happy to see that they will not go unused.

Then you will be there waiting, naked. I know how these things work from first hand experience with Craigslist

Nice try, Robin Hood.

Aw man, that's funny. On a different note, I caught a little of the Purdue-Illini game. What a difference in free throws! Not trying to make a point.....just saying.

That's what happens when one team shoots jump shots all night and the other drives to the hoop. Not to mention the ~8 or however many free throws that came in the last two minutes because Illinois was trying to get back into it.

Aw man, that's funny. On a different note, I caught a little of the Purdue-Illini game. What a difference in free throws! Not trying to make a point.....just saying.

Check out the FT difference in the Gopher/Badger game the other night.

Not trying to make a point.....just saying.

I'll take your tickets to the Purdue game. :)

They aren't my tickets, they belong to a buddy (his company tix - he's the owner) but I have access to them quite a bit since he doesn't go to a lot of games and nobody else in his office gives a rip about Gopher basketball. They actually go unused quite a bit and they're amazing seats.

His Purdue tickets are already gone :) but I got mine through the Purdue since I know some people that know some people ;)

I will be sure to post in the future if the tix are available.

Top Bottom