15 Walk-Ons have Earned Scholarships Under Fleck

Uh oh....final paragraph of the article:

Adding in Ruschmeyer, Udoibok and Santaga, that puts Minnesota and PJ Fleck at 15 total walk-ons that have earned scholarships at Minnesota in the 36 months that Fleck has been the head coach. If that's not the top amount in the country for walk-ons at a power-five level earning scholarships, I'd like to see another team.

You know our resident fact checkers are already hard at work finding out if that is true or not. You can bet if it isn't we will be hearing about it shortly :)

On a more serious note though, congrats to those 3 young men. I am sure they have been putting in the work and have been rewarded for their efforts.

Did they do a skit, event or something for the 3 earning scholarships or just an announcement? Not sure where I've been. Didn't know they had a board of sort showing the players who have earned scholarships starting out as a walk on. Pretty cool to show recruits that it can happen in Minnesota.

Did they do a skit, event or something for the 3 earning scholarships or just an announcement? Not sure where I've been. Didn't know they had a board of sort showing the players who have earned scholarships starting out as a walk on. Pretty cool to show recruits that it can happen in Minnesota.

Strong walk on program is really important for the success of any school. Nice touch to really celebrate those players that have earned scholarships with some sort of display.

Uh oh....final paragraph of the article:

Adding in Ruschmeyer, Udoibok and Santaga, that puts Minnesota and PJ Fleck at 15 total walk-ons that have earned scholarships at Minnesota in the 36 months that Fleck has been the head coach. If that's not the top amount in the country for walk-ons at a power-five level earning scholarships, I'd like to see another team.

You know our resident fact checkers are already hard at work finding out if that is true or not. You can bet if it isn't we will be hearing about it shortly :)

On a more serious note though, congrats to those 3 young men. I am sure they have been putting in the work and have been rewarded for their efforts.
We all know Burns has a long history of pimping Fleck's free-wheeling walk-on culture. dpodoll is putting the finishing touches on his 8th grade research paper: "Debunked: Ryan Burns and the 247 Composite TE Rankings Conspiracy."

Once that's in we're going to tackle this latest wild Burns claim together - stay tuned for a double-shot of truth-seeking.

We all know Burns has a long history of pimping Fleck's free-wheeling walk-on culture. dpodoll is putting the finishing touches on his 8th grade research paper: "Debunked: Ryan Burns and the 247 Composite TE Rankings Conspiracy."

Once that's in we're going to tackle this latest wild Burns claim together - stay tuned for a double-shot of truth-seeking.
If you guys don’t care for Burns why post his stuff and continue to talk about it? O wait Gopherhole is only known for copy and pasting other people’s work/thoughts. Soo sad

Strong walk on program is really important for the success of any school. Nice touch to really celebrate those players that have earned scholarships with some sort of display.
Thanks captain obvious

If you guys don’t care for Burns why post his stuff and continue to talk about it? O wait Gopherhole is only known for copy and pasting other people’s work/thoughts. Soo sad
I think you missed the joke

Top Bottom