$10 Tickets for MSU

Breakin' The Plane

Reaction score
If you go to www.mygophersports.com and use the promotion code "Cub", you can get $10 tickets to the MSU game. Get them now, you don't want to miss out on seeing the 7-4 Gophers defeating Sparty to head to Florida on New Year's Day.

Picked up four for my daughter and three of her friends -- it's a good way to get future Gopher freshmen excited about attending games.

Picked up four for my daughter and three of her friends -- it's a good way to get future Gopher freshmen excited about attending games.

well done. and thank you for doing your part, fellow gopher football fan. ski-u-mah!

Saw what you did there; nice! :clap::clap::clap:
The Gophers are undefeated this season during 2:30 games. Illinois and Nebraska are both 2:30 games. 7-4 is a lock. Bet the mortgage, kid's college fund, whatever you've got to do. This is a can't-lose proposition.

This offer is still good. MSU game time has been announced as 2:30. You don't want to wait until after the Gophers win on Saturday to get your tickets.

Thanks! Just picked up 4 today and might get more depending on everyone's Thanksgiving weekend plans. Should be a really fun game.

Added two last night after doing grocery shopping. Mrs. Billd looked at the back of the receipt and it had the $10 offer listed...so we added my two Gophers-in-Training to what is now a 2:30 start. They were selling row 25 of Section 234 at that time. We'll end up splitting the parents with the kids...I will get the chairback plus one kid...unless there's some room in 212 for us all to be together...

On the last point, I'll gladly take the split family for the game for a full Section 212 at kickoff...

Go Gophers! Beat Nebraska! In Kill I Trust!

I just ordered a couple tickets! Can't wait to be there again to cheer them on to victory!

Found out I don't work on the 24th yesterday so snagged a pair of tickets today. Ski-U-Mah, let's make it 3 straight Senior Day victories!

Need tix for Sat's game? $10 deal on mygophersports.com! Enter the Promo Code: Cub

If you were on the fence, don't have season tickets, need extra tickets for family/friends, or just don't want to deal with scalpers here is a great opportunity for you at a price that can't be beat in this market.

Go to www.mygophersports.com to order your tickets. Make sure to enter the Promo Code: Cub

Once you enter the promo code "Cub" it will give you access to the $10 ticket option. Bring yourself and 9 friends and do some tailgating for only $100! Should be a great time and a great game on Saturday at 2:30pm. Can't beat those later starts. See you there!

Go Gophers!

If you were on the fence, don't have season tickets, need extra tickets for family/friends, or just don't want to deal with scalpers here is a great opportunity for you at a price that can't be beat in this market.

Go to www.mygophersports.com to order your tickets. Make sure to enter the Promo Code: Cub

Once you enter the promo code "Cub" it will give you access to the $10 ticket option. Bring yourself and 9 friends and do some tailgating for only $100! Should be a great time and a great game on Saturday at 2:30pm. Can't beat those later starts. See you there!

Go Gophers!

really? my $10 game ticket post from today (10/21) was moved into an existing thread from over a week ago? i get trying to keep the boards clean and all, but yeah it sure would be "terrible" if perhaps some new/fresh eyes were made aware of this great $10 ticket deal and perhaps a few more Gopher butts were in the seats at TCF this Saturday for our battle against MSU.

i'm not saying, i'm just saying. sometimes board cleanliness for the sake of cleanliness doesn't make a whole lot of sense. :rolleyes:

Not sure what prompted so many of the family and friends, but now we are bringing along nine more bodies. I suppose it is the balmy weather and they wanted to take a break from playing golf?

Not sure what prompted so many of the family and friends, but now we are bringing along nine more bodies. I suppose it is the balmy weather and they wanted to take a break from playing golf?

ha, ha wise guy. :D

bump. you know, so it doesn't get lost in all the stupid aj barker threads and constant responses.

Just scooped up a few. Gonna try and bring some of the cooler family members tomorrow and bring them to their first gopher game on Saturday.

doing some black friday shopping today/tomorrow? get your family and friends some $10 gopher tix to this saturday's game. boom. go gophers!

only the wussies out there will use weather as a lame excuse to not go to an outdoor sporting event, but the weather really is looking good for gopher football tomorrow. no wind and sunny. you still have time to get yourself some great $10 tickets for the family and friends. use the print at home option or pick them up at will call on gameday. use promo code "Cub".

no place i would rather be this saturday at 2:30pm than sitting inside tcf stadium cheering on our gophers. sounds a whole lot better than a movie or following your wife/girlfriend around a mall for hours. go gophers! ski-u-mah!

Can you buy the cheap tickets at the gate or does it need to be online in advance?

Can you buy the cheap tickets at the gate or does it need to be online in advance?

don't take my word as final, but my impression is the $10 ticket deal using the promo code "Cub" needs to be purchased via the www.mygophersports.com website. there is the print at home/library/wherever option. or you can also select to pick them up at the stadium will call window on gameday if you are not able to print them out before heading to the game.

really can't beat the $10 price and it will hopefully be a great game for our gophers and a nice day to send out our seniors in their last home game of their career.

don't contemplate it too much. just GO FOR IT! :) ski-u-mah!

Top Bottom