#1/1 Gophers vs. #14/18 uw

The good news is that some of the non believers should not have to post on here for the next couple of years and should use their free time to post on the NCHC and BU message boards.

The good news is that some of the non believers should not have to post on here for the next couple of years and should use their free time to post on the NCHC and BU message boards.
What you don't think BU or Denver fans rip on their team after losing a few?

Also I couldn't care less if we got swept by Notre Dame or Penn State i mean it would still suck, but losing to a Wisconsin team that barely won anything last year and also IT'S FUCKING WISCONSIN. Please excuse my language, I'm still a little pissed off at the state of our hockey programs. Men's, women's and professionally.

If that sweep isn’t a wake up call I don’t know what is

Who could have ever predicted this team would not be very good.

Motzko blew it with the best roster he'll ever have.
This roster has more talent on it than the team who won the natty last year. If we don't get where we want to, it's not going to be because we didn't have enough talent to get there.

This roster has more talent on it than the team who won the natty last year. If we don't get where we want to, it's not going to be because we didn't have enough talent to get there.
You just basically admitted what most in the hockey world know which is Pecknold is a better coach.

I don't mind when "fans" criticize the team, but after 6 games when some suggest Bob be fired and NEXT year is already a lost cause, it is a bit extreme. But, some are always doom and gloom, so I should not be surprised.
His strategy in the National Title game cost them and so far this year he has not learned from that. He has been out coached every game win or loose...there were 3 or 4 better coaches out there but he was hired after doing nothing at SCST when Lucia left. Yes he should be fired... yesterday.

He doesn't need to be fired. But let's see what he does against another coach that owns him and the Gophers next weekend.

I don't mind when "fans" criticize the team, but after 6 games when some suggest Bob be fired and NEXT year is already a lost cause, it is a bit extreme. But, some are always doom and gloom, so I should not be surprised.
Evidently you didn't watch the full Natty game last year when he actually admitted afterwards he changed his offensive plans (pulled back one player from entering the offensive zone to forecheck) in order to protect a 2 goal lead with half the game left? He went away from the strength of the team in the biggest game of his lifetime.

This is not a reaction of the team/coach after 6 games. This is a historical view of a guy who has had talented teams in the past here and at SCSU and has never won it all.

At least that's my perspective! The other folks have their own reasons, this is mine!

Also I couldn't care less if we got swept by Notre Dame or Penn State i mean it would still suck, but losing to a Wisconsin team that barely won anything last year and also IT'S FUCKING WISCONSIN. Please excuse my language, I'm still a little pissed off at the state of our hockey programs. Men's, women's and professionally.
It’s been a rough start. I seem to only watch the games the wild lose.

Top Bottom