04-05 all over again???

That popped into my head too.

Honestly don't know what to make of this right now. Battle is a superstar, he absolutely took over that game in the second half and was unstoppable. The one two punch of him and Willis will keep us in a lot of games with the other pieces doing their jobs and playing great defense.

Gotta figure the wheels come off at some point due to how thin the lineup is, but at this point it is clear that this group is going to be able to hang with most teams on a nightly basis as long as they remain healthy.

One thing is very clear, Johnson knew what he was looking for in the portal and went out and got guys that didn't excite a lot of fans but can clearly play and are doing a heck of a job.

With a little better shooting the other night against MSU this team could be unbeaten right now. Nobody saw that coming when this team was put together and then Fox and Ihnen went down with injuries.

Just think of what this team might have been capable of if those two hadn't gotten hurt....just crazy for a roster that was thrown together with a bunch of lower division players.

Anybody know the status of Fox? I initially thought it would be better to give him this whole year but man if he could give us 10ish min a night come mid Jan that could be huge

Anybody know the status of Fox? I initially thought it would be better to give him this whole year but man if he could give us 10ish min a night come mid Jan that could be huge
A big unknown. If he can play and is blended into the system he should play. Big ifs, though.

With a little better shooting the other night against MSU this team could be unbeaten right now.

Yep, we hit our threes and that is anyone's game.

Let's chalk it up to first B1G game jitters for most of the team.

Top Bottom