‘Terrified’ to comfortable: Gophers QB Tanner Morgan welcomes back OC Kirk Ciarrocca

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Greder:

When Tanner Morgan enrolled early at the University of Minnesota in January 2017, the true freshman quarterback didn’t speak his mind to Gophers offensive coordinator Kirk Ciarrocca.

“I’m not a 17-year-old (who) is terrified of him,” Morgan said Saturday. “When I first got here, (I was) afraid to make mistakes. It’s me being more comfortable (now). That relationship is awesome and I’m really thankful that he came back.”

Go Gophers!!

per Greder:

When Tanner Morgan enrolled early at the University of Minnesota in January 2017, the true freshman quarterback didn’t speak his mind to Gophers offensive coordinator Kirk Ciarrocca.

“I’m not a 17-year-old (who) is terrified of him,” Morgan said Saturday. “When I first got here, (I was) afraid to make mistakes. It’s me being more comfortable (now). That relationship is awesome and I’m really thankful that he came back.”

Go Gophers!!

Tanner gonna be back to his previous form under Kirk - watch out for a stellar final campaign

per Greder:

Go Gophers!!
I hope he is comfortable after six years.

Top Bottom