***OFFICIAL MARYLAND AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Anybody else think our favorite team is pretty good? I get that some of these teams look bad, but the way MN is dominating games in the B1G is super impressive. That's what really good teams do. I'm pumped for these last 4 games!

Anybody else think our favorite team is pretty good? I get that some of these teams look bad, but the way MN is dominating games in the B1G is super impressive. That's what really good teams do. I'm pumped for these last 4 games!
We are making teams play boring football and they don't handle it well.

Dear NCAA, What is the possibility for us to have 10 TOs per quarter?

We managed to burn 3 timeouts even quicker. It must have been a point of emphasis in practice.

Offensive cooridinator needs to get plays in. One would think they'd have "bleeding the clock" down by the 8th game.

Thankful that none of these injured players are ours. Knock on wood.

MD defenders have to be tired waiting for the Gophers to drain the clock.

MD defenders have to be tired waiting for the Gophers to drain the clock.
They are looking up at the scoreboard and groaning....oh gawd another quarter???

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I think we got this! :cool: Pretty impressive performance to get to 8 and 0. Go Gophers!

And I was worried about this game... MN simply is playing at a higher more polished level than every BG10 team they've played so far. Maryland has some speed and size, but they're rough around the edges.

How much further ahead would we be if we hadn't called those timeouts?

Bit of a yawner and I’ve loved every second of it

Yeah, there's been so many of these this season. It's so foreign to me. I guess this is what fans of like Alabama and Clemson feel 7+ times every year.

Top Bottom