Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Tailgating vs Nebraska

Hi
    I'm heading to MN from CA this weekend to see my daughter who is a Sophomore and will be attending my first Gophers game on Sat Evening. Are there any organized tailgates or anything that you can recommend that I can buy a ticket for? Don't know the area too well yet (and my daughter is not a big sports fan so isn't going with me) so would appreciate any advice
    Thanks
    Paul

Lot 37 is a good time. Should be able to grab a ticket on stubhub or ticket king.

Quote Originally Posted by dodgykeeps View Post
    Hi
    I'm heading to MN from CA this weekend to see my daughter who is a Sophomore and will be attending my first Gophers game on Sat Evening. Are there any organized tailgates or anything that you can recommend that I can buy a ticket for? Don't know the area too well yet (and my daughter is not a big sports fan so isn't going with me) so would appreciate any advice
    Thanks
    Paul
    I'm not into the tailgating scene but I'm sure others can help a lot with that...won't be surprised if someone invites you to their tailgate.

I would say though, see if you can twist your daughter's arm to go. Maybe she'll have fun even though she's at a sporting event...

Goal line club

https://www.goallineclub.org/

Not true tailgate since not at parking lot, but cheaper then buying lot pass

Goal Line club does a nice job goallineclub.org You should be able to get tickets online. I tailgate in lot 37, always will to let a new fan join us.

I'll second the Goal Line Club for this weekend as it is always warm and dry in Williams Arena. I will be at a friends tailgate as well but had fun at the GLC event last game.

Dress warm for this game.

Blog Entries

Gopher Football > Daughter time on a Saturday night LOL

She’s going to a concert. Daughter time = all day Sunday

She went to the Homecoming game with her BF and they left at halftime so.....

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonTXGopher View Post
    Gopher Football > Daughter time on a Saturday night LOL
    Way to judge before knowing anything.
    Aloha Mr. Hand

yikes... got some work to do dodgy

Thanks to those that have responded so far.

GLC looks like a possibility but are there any outdoor organized tailgates I can buy a ticket to join in? I know it will be a tad chilly but have always enjoyed those more than an indoor venue.

GLC looks like a possibility but are there any outdoor organized tailgates I can buy a ticket to join in? I know it will be a tad chilly but have always enjoyed those more than an indoor venue.
    Ok, I'm out of town so no hands on experience, but doesn't Nadine (Gopher Lady) have an open tailgate (with optional donation)? Heard it's great. Please correct me if wrong.

Out of town here so no first hand experience, but doesn't Nadine (Gopher Lady) have an open tailgate (with optional donation) every game? Could be a good option.

Sorry, dup.

You need to get rid of that BF, he's no good.
    Who hates iowa?