Tailgating vs Nebraska

dodgykeeps

Reaction score
Hi
I'm heading to MN from CA this weekend to see my daughter who is a Sophomore and will be attending my first Gophers game on Sat Evening. Are there any organized tailgates or anything that you can recommend that I can buy a ticket for? Don't know the area too well yet (and my daughter is not a big sports fan so isn't going with me) so would appreciate any advice
Thanks
Paul

Lot 37 is a good time. Should be able to grab a ticket on stubhub or ticket king.

Hi
I'm heading to MN from CA this weekend to see my daughter who is a Sophomore and will be attending my first Gophers game on Sat Evening. Are there any organized tailgates or anything that you can recommend that I can buy a ticket for? Don't know the area too well yet (and my daughter is not a big sports fan so isn't going with me) so would appreciate any advice
Thanks
Paul

I'm not into the tailgating scene but I'm sure others can help a lot with that...won't be surprised if someone invites you to their tailgate.

I would say though, see if you can twist your daughter's arm to go. Maybe she'll have fun even though she's at a sporting event...

Goal Line club does a nice job goallineclub.org You should be able to get tickets online. I tailgate in lot 37, always will to let a new fan join us.

I'll second the Goal Line Club for this weekend as it is always warm and dry in Williams Arena. I will be at a friends tailgate as well but had fun at the GLC event last game.

Dress warm for this game.

She went to the Homecoming game with her BF and they left at halftime so.....

Thanks to those that have responded so far.

GLC looks like a possibility but are there any outdoor organized tailgates I can buy a ticket to join in? I know it will be a tad chilly but have always enjoyed those more than an indoor venue.

GLC looks like a possibility but are there any outdoor organized tailgates I can buy a ticket to join in? I know it will be a tad chilly but have always enjoyed those more than an indoor venue.

Ok, I'm out of town so no hands on experience, but doesn't Nadine (Gopher Lady) have an open tailgate (with optional donation)? Heard it's great. Please correct me if wrong.

Out of town here so no first hand experience, but doesn't Nadine (Gopher Lady) have an open tailgate (with optional donation) every game? Could be a good option.

Sorry, dup.

Anybody know if they show other games on the TVs in Williams during the GLC Tailgate? With the weather seems like a winner, but would love to be able to watch some football too

Anybody know if they show other games on the TVs in Williams during the GLC Tailgate? With the weather seems like a winner, but would love to be able to watch some football too

Yeah, there are TV's in the lobby playing other B1G games

Out of town here so no first hand experience, but doesn't Nadine (Gopher Lady) have an open tailgate (with optional donation) every game? Could be a good option.

Sorry, dup.

Not all events are open to the public, it appears her last open tailgate was homecoming

But I believe you can still stop and visit Nadine, just wont have food for guests and it's always BYOB unless you're on the "in crowd"

(which is totally understandable considering how many people stop)

KFAN is at BWW tent and they have TV's outside with other games on pregame.

Top Bottom