Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by tmvander View Post
    Hard to agree when the high wire act gals are wearing thongs and those strippers were wearing shorts...The perv in me loves the circus...the dad in me hates it.
    Iím interested in what circus youíre going to and itís upcoming schedule. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tmvander View Post
    Hard to agree when the high wire act gals are wearing thongs and those strippers were wearing shorts...The perv in me loves the circus...the dad in me hates it.
    Really? So you donít care what they represent? Well, I guess you donít bring your children to watch gymnastics, swimming, wrestling or volleyball. Better to bring them to a fully clothed wholesome street fight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by alchemy2u View Post
    Really? So you donít care what they represent? Well, I guess you donít bring your children to watch gymnastics, swimming, wrestling or volleyball. Better to bring them to a fully clothed wholesome street fight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Dude you're missing my point. My point isn't that what they represent is ok its that if you think that show was completely inappropriate based off of how the girls were dressed and looked you live a sheltered life.

The gal hanging upside down on the pole for example...I see WAY worse at the circus from girls doing the exact same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by manderson1984 View Post
    Pathetic and gross. AD already came out and apologized and threw Snoop under the bus saying it was suppose to be a "clean" show. What a Joke
    Anybody who brings in Snoop for a Ďcleaní show is either an indoor or lying.
    "A lot of guys look good running around in underwear." - 414GopherFan