Kansas recruiting event tonight

Hard to agree when the high wire act gals are wearing thongs and those strippers were wearing shorts...The perv in me loves the circus...the dad in me hates it.

I’m interested in what circus you’re going to and it’s upcoming schedule. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hard to agree when the high wire act gals are wearing thongs and those strippers were wearing shorts...The perv in me loves the circus...the dad in me hates it.

Really? So you don’t care what they represent? Well, I guess you don’t bring your children to watch gymnastics, swimming, wrestling or volleyball. Better to bring them to a fully clothed wholesome street fight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Really? So you don’t care what they represent? Well, I guess you don’t bring your children to watch gymnastics, swimming, wrestling or volleyball. Better to bring them to a fully clothed wholesome street fight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dude you're missing my point. My point isn't that what they represent is ok its that if you think that show was completely inappropriate based off of how the girls were dressed and looked you live a sheltered life.

The gal hanging upside down on the pole for example...I see WAY worse at the circus from girls doing the exact same thing.

Pathetic and gross. AD already came out and apologized and threw Snoop under the bus saying it was suppose to be a "clean" show. What a Joke

Anybody who brings in Snoop for a ‘clean’ show is either an indoor or lying.

Top Bottom